ROLEX Cosmograph Daytona homage The ROLEX Cosmograph Daytona, introduced in 1963,

ROLEX Cosmograph Daytona homage

The @ROLEX ​ Cosmograph Daytona, introduced in 1963, was designed to meet the demands of professional racing drivers. With its bezel with tachymetric scale, it allows drivers to perfectly measure average speeds up to 400 kilometres or miles per hour, as they choose. An icon eternally joined in name and function to the high‑performance world of motor sport.

The face shows battery level, month, day of the week and date.

Dowload here:
http://goo.gl/ghtDwS

Requested by @Jamesjones_Jones ​ and +A1 Web

Credits
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona

ClockSkinMaker by +Ricardo Romero

4 Likes

My man!!! Thank u sooooo much… I posted other Daytona’s if u wanna try those but for this🙌

Hey Ciro I don’t know how to dm u but FYI on ya Cartier black 2 I don’t have a hand for the month circle… every other one does but black 2 is missing month hand😉

@Jamesjones_Jones Cartier_Black2 face fixed. Thanks for your report.

Amazing face! My favourite so far!

gracias un trabajo excelente…

@C_For thank you
@mario_barrera ​ muchas gracias

Best of the best. Thanks. My favorit clkskn now.

Hey u guys check out my folder with different colors of this face!! Maybe if we pool a few dollars together we can tempt Ciro into the set😉

I’m not a fan of the other faces but I’d happily donate for a green and blue version of this face. The black/colour combo look good on the x5 screen. I’d actually love a pitch black background.

Calvin check out my post with like 7 other of these… green and blue included

simply love it - great work

Great! Job Ciro. This is now my flagship watch face. Can you please share a link to your “donate” page. I would like to donate a few dollars for the time you spend on this. I’m sure there are others that are enjoying your fine work who would also like to donate to you as well. Ok I got to run, I need to go upload this masterpiece to all my watches.

Hello Ciro, I just sent you a donation for your work on this watch face. Thanks again. Calvin Forbes just mentioned…

" a green and blue version of this face. The black/colour combo look good on the x5 screen. I’d actually love a pitch black background."

Could you please consider making a green and a blue version as he described? That would be a wonderful set. I agree with Calvin about the black/colour combo and the nice look of the pitch black background on the X5.

@Marian_Ch @Thomas_Huben thank you
@A1_Web Thank you for your goodwill. You can use this link if you want: https://paypal.me/CiroDanise
Sorry, this was witten before your last comment. I’ll make new faces with the usual long times. :slight_smile:

Ok guys, Ciro is working on a green and a blue version of this beautiful watch face. That way we will have a wonderful set. Please see his paypal link in his previous post. I’m hoping others who appreciate his work, will consider sending him a few bucks for his time. I can’t wait to see the green and blue versions.

@A1_Web and @C_For just to be clear, you are requesting 2 new faces with black background and blue/green details (like the red ones of this skin), correct?

correct, one with blue details and the other with green details.Both with the pitch black background.

Just a quick suggestion… dark or deep green may look better. If you could avoid the lime family and lighter greens, that would be wonderful. The same with the blue, staying away from baby blue and lighter blues would be preferable. I’m basing this off the shade of red used with the first one you made.

@A1_Web the red was picked directly from original jpeg image on which I worked and even if on the PC screen it appears darker, I have to admit that on the Amoled display of the X5 it’s quite saturated.
I’ll try to follow your suggestion with the green and blue shades.