RGM custom watch with only one hand

This is a watch that was made for a doctor from Utah. He commissioned this masterpiece because he had bid on one at an auction but he was outbid. Since he regretted this since then, he commissioned RGM to produce a similar watch according to his exact ideas.

This one will run on every launcher. I will make a Version for Universal launcher with an exacter moonphase soon.

Credits:https://www.rgmwatches.com

Download for stocklauncher:RGM single.zip - Google Drive

Download for Universal launcher only:RGM single_UL.zip - Google Drive

11 Likes

good looking watch and watch face!

Thank you, @Ashik_Jonathan!

Very nice. Thx for sharing!

You are welcome, mate.

Cool :+1::+1::+1: top job

Thank you, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu!

1 Like

Nice one G1N! :+1: Very elegant and certainly has a lot of old world charm! Thanks for sharing wwith us, much appreciated Mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I’m glad you like it. I’m a big fan of this oldstyle watches.

2 Likes

Most excellent! Love it! Thank you! :+1:

You are welcome, mate. I’m glad that you like it!

1 Like

Great Looking!! Especially on the Prime.
Thanks!!!

Is the moon phase northern or southern hemisphere? It’s not matching other moon phases displayed on other faces. Probably me, just asking. :roll_eyes:

I’ll check it out. Thx for reporting.

It’s northern hemisphere and it’s working fine. Both versions. Are you using the newest UL-Version? I remember there was a problem with moonphase with an older version.

Bedankt voor de lof, @bricky_vl!:blush:

1 Like

IDK, I thought I was. I will check.

Is the date on your watch set correctly?

I think probably that I’m just not understanding the graphic correctly, as it is different than other moon phase images that I’m used to.

Oh i remember this one need to download this beauty again for my new wach! Well done!

1 Like