[request] Please send me a back up your D5+ W613

hello

To all members that have a d5+ w613

yesterday i brok my watch by updating it. and now i lost my imei and mac and sn …

searching for a long time.

unfortunatly i didn’t make a back up my original rom. and now i must use someone nvram that is same as mine. so i came here to ask you  please give me a backup your rom ?

you can make a backup by sptool.

thanks in advance

Apr 23, 2017 11:22:50 GMT 1 dverbame said:
hello

yesterday i brok my watch by updating it. and now i lost my imei and mac and sn …

unfortunatly i didn’t make a back up my original rom. and now i must use someone nvram that is same as mine. so i came here to ask you  please give me a backup your rom ?

thanks in advance

/thread/450/w613-d5-ddr3-firmware-20161229

how did you lose the imei by an update? what is the date of the update? anyway with any problem feel free to ask here.

Apr 23, 2017 12:51:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 23, 2017 11:22:50 GMT 1 dverbame said:
hello

thanks in advance

how did you lose the imei by an update? what is the date of the update? anyway with any problem feel free to ask here.

know all that, and that’s  why i came here and ask for original back up

the  firmware from factory don’t have a nvram.img

some one must upload it for me, from his/her watch please

i will make a tut  if i can solve this

Apr 23, 2017 13:38:25 GMT 1 dverbame said:

Apr 23, 2017 12:51:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

know all that, and that’s  why i came here and ask for original back up

the  firmware from factory don’t have a nvram.img

some one must upload it for me, from his/her watch please

i will make a tut  if i can solve this

No - no one will upload their NVRAM partition - it’s not legal to share IMEI numbers.
All you need to do is email Finow watch and ask them how to input the IMEI.
Don’t make a tutorial - we know how to fix it but it is not legal in our countries.

Cheers

you can search all web to find the easy way to change imei … change sn or mac address … and so on … easily

just with some small code …

and if i cross here for that purpose … for sure i won’t come here to ask in global.

and about your saying… if you think they answer… do it for me and i will pay the price …and hope… they don’t tell you buy a new one…

also the d5+ company is NO.1 not finow…

one more thing… if company wants to give you nvram… then it will put it in firmware updates…

and last… the one lost his/her imei like me… what should do if there is no tut or solution…?? yes … it will comercial … and you must pay for every single word…

my imei is clear… so i need nvram to just restore the partition… and then i will put my own…

and if you think any thing else… then do it in your way