Request by Antonio Garcia - The Citizen Windsurf WR100 Promaster C350 As usual made

@Jurgen_Oberst o que é wfd

@Jurgen_Oberst What is wfd?

@Emerson_Carvalho link wfd?

working fine for me

@Caiong_Gabriel in the support forum - link is in the first post and the community description

Zeblaze thor pro
Battery indicator it’s out of place

@andre_vieira Andre,
Did you try both downloads?

@andre_vieira I have zeblae Thor pro and it’s working fine for me

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp
It works… Stock launcher download
https://plus.google.com/photos/109304475552019505874/albums/6584685533681986769/6584685534564383474

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp Another one here for you mate (dead link) Stock launcher ver. Thanks.

Link is down. :frowning:

@Eliseo_Camberos LINKS ARE UPDATED! Please try again.

Ready: + and more :grin:

Link is down for Stock Launcher :disappointed:

Both download links down

@Sghibuctdz and @kadeshar Seeing the face was listed 3 years ago it is not surprising that the links are down! I think your best bet is to ask the Forum at large if anyone has this particular file saved somewhere. How about it @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ? Whats the best way to ask the Forum members if they have this file…and if they do are they allowed to share it again? Thanks, Doons

I will reach out to the creator and ask him if he will update the link :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much for that Andy…Much appreciated mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons
See @Sghibuctdz and @kadeshar if you need help, ask one of our fantastic mods @Dr_Andy_Vishnu or @G1NT0N1C or @Eric_Crochemore ! They may not be able to help out every-time…but you can be sure they will certainly try to help out as much as they can!

2 Likes

Yea i know. Only i dont know rules about topics with inactive links :slight_smile:
Thanks for help. Waiting for creator response :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

No worries mate! :+1: :+1: I have lost count of the times the members have helped me out on here. Thats what makes this Forum such a great place for watch enthusiasts! Cheers, Doons

1 Like