Replace stock dialer

Hello guys, I already posted this on G+. I hope to have better luck here.
Does anyone know how to replace the stock dialer on a rooted blitz?
I remember I saw someone using google dialer, but i have no idea how to install it…

To everyone interested:
I managed to install the dialer by installing the version 2.1 for lollipop found here
www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-phone/google-phone-2-1-release/google-phone-2-1-2-android-apk-download/

I created a folder GoogleDialer in /system/priv-app and pasted the apk in there. Give permission 755 to folder and 644 to file.

The app works, I can make calls using it.

The problem is that incoming calls are still managed by the default dialer. If i deactivate or uninstall it, on incoming calls I can just hear the ringtone, but no dialer shows up, and I can’t answer.

Anyone has any idea?

Replace the dialer and rename the dialer to match. If that doesn’t work then it’s a framework/system UI level issue. That would require apk decompiling and editing.

No luck with that.
Deleted Dialer, changed GoogleDialer into Dialer, both apk and folder.
Unfortunately the behaviour stays, on incoming calls I just hear the vibration and ringtone, no dialer shows up.

It would not be a big deal, but the stock dialer has an annoying bug. When I call or receive a call, sometimes I can’t hear anything, and I need to go back to dialer home and then back to the call to hear. It’s something annoying I hoped I could avoid by changing dialer.

I guess you have rooted your KW88. What method for rooting have you used?

Sept 12, 2016 8:44:43 GMT 1 ceccis said:
Hello guys, I already posted this on G+. I hope to have better luck here. Does anyone know how to replace the stock dialer on a rooted blitz? I remember I saw someone using google dialer, but i have no idea how to install it..

Have you tried True Phone? I use it at my Zgpax S8 and works very well.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hb.dialer.free&hl=pt_PT