Repair Lemfo Lem 12

Hi I bought a Lemfo Lem12 1 month ago ,now it cannot charge and the screen show red battery icon even I charge it for 1 day. I stay in Thailand, can anyone recommend me where to send it for repair or do anyone know where I can buy a replace product battery ? Thanks

It maybe worth finding what is wrong first. Try cleaning the charging pins - connector on watch with alcohol to ensure a good connection.

3 Likes

Please try another USB cable. Sometimes the solution can be very simple.

2 Likes

Try cleaning the charging pins, connector and try another USB cable still can’t charge, flashed the latest V1.3 firmware still can’t charge.

so you managed to flash the firmware although battery appears to be flat ? . Try holding both buttons together for 30-40 seconds

yes I managed to flash the firmware although battery appears flat but cannot on it.While holding both buttons together for 30-40 seconds the screen show red battery icon on and off. after release both button try to on it .Still cannot on

Okay . Try charging with cable through your pc usb port . Not mains supply

charging with cable through pc usb port

leave a few hours first ( slow charge ) . After this i have no options . Sorry

Thanks for your help Dr_Andy_Vishnu. I leave it few hours for slow charge

Okay . Good luck

1 Like

Hi Larry_Lim, did you manage to solve the lemfo 12 problem?

No :weary:

bad luck, would you be interested in selling your watch? I tell you that I have another lemfo 12 and it is no longer working, and I want to see if I can fix it.