Remove Pedometer and Whatsapp applications from X3+

How i can remove Pedometer and Whatsapp applications from X3+?
i must root it ?

Jun 4, 2018 15:30:40 GMT 1 giacinta said:
How i can remove Pedometer and Whatsapp applications from X3+? i must root it ?

no, use Search Settings app to do so. 

I have rooted with Kingoot and i have remove app of pedometer.
But yesterday in 1 hour walk out of my home i have saw that the battery consume much (no GPS, no Simcard, no Wifi, no BT)
I think that pedometer sensor work the same.

There is a way to disable the pedometer ?

Jun 8, 2018 17:05:02 GMT 1 giacinta said:
I have rooted with Kingoot and i have remove app of pedometer. But yesterday in 1 hour walk out of my home i have saw that the battery consume much (no GPS, no Simcard, no Wifi, no BT) I think that pedometer sensor work the same.

There is a way to disable the pedometer ?

i'm not sure that you can disable the sensor try to put the watch in air plane mode and see if it helps you can still use wifi and gps even though you are on this mode but when you need 3g you need to turn it off.

the watch is always in air plane mode.
I don’t use never 3g.
For now only standby i have about 30 hour.

Jun 9, 2018 11:10:00 GMT 1 giacinta said:
the watch is always in air plane mode. I don't use never 3g. For now only standby i have about 30 hour.

try to reset the watch , which watch do you have? have you done any updates recently?

X3+.
yes i have update to last rom (available in Update Firmware on the watch).

Jun 9, 2018 14:39:57 GMT 1 giacinta said:
X3+. yes i have update to last rom (available in Update Firmware on the watch).

from my experiences updates by Finow are worse i highly recommend you flash back the old firmware and do'nt make any updates, make sure to reset the watch before. my x3+ battery life got really bad with every update so i went back to the original FW before any update.

Maybe there is a similar model from an other manufacturer and you could install the firmware from there.

Jun 10, 2018 12:14:48 GMT 1 hans65 said:
Maybe there is a similar model from an other manufacturer and you could install the firmware from there.

wich other model with similar firmware ? i think that also other similar device have a pedometer sensor... but if there is other without..can be good solution

today…all day in stand-by (without click on screen) i have battery with 61% in 23 hours from last charge.

Jun 10, 2018 18:18:00 GMT 1 giacinta said:

wich other model with similar firmware ? i think that also other similar device have a pedometer sensor... but if there is other without..can be good solution

Finow makes these models no matter who sells them and also the crapy firmware. i hope they'll come around and uses Pablo11 great knowledge and experience.

i hope in help from Pablo11…

News: i have charged the X3+ about 5 hours and now are 2 days in stand-by and now is still about 15% of battery life.

Jun 11, 2018 14:51:08 GMT 1 giacinta said:
News: i have charged the X3+ about 5 hours and now are 2 days in stand-by and now is still about 15% of battery life.

that is just it the firmware is never stable and that is why you get different battery %.

2d13h remain 4% of battery…

now not works the GPS.
I have try to use also GPStest for fix satellites but GPS not works.
Can be that when i root device the reason for not work ?

Jun 14, 2018 19:43:01 GMT 1 giacinta said:
now not works the GPS. I have try to use also GPStest for fix satellites but GPS not works. Can be that when i root device the reason for not work ?

yep.