Released: [LEM10/Rect] Animated NeonGreen & NeonOrange Sport (2 colors)

I have scaled it down slightly to reduce the height and it looks great on Kospet Note. Thank you

1 Like

Hello friends, these links are not active, please share

I’m sure @R_Sauvalle can help. :+1:

sorry, after a lot of looking all I could find were unpublished round versions.
I hope someone has them.

hey, I finally found a folder with some of the watchfaces I made not sure how to proceed

1 Like

G’day mate! Good to see you around the place again! I hope you are keeping well! A folder full of your watch faces? Oh boy! I can’t wait to see them! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

hi friend, can you post it on google drive?

@R_Sauvalle I found the file i sended you 3 years ago. Let me know if you need it.

1 Like

Hello friends, these links are not active, please share
thank you friend, I need it if you have more
Google drive link?

I’ve been trying to clean up as much space on google drive as I can. If you want to host the files and fix some of the broken links, it’s fine! (unless the files aren’t that big. ) I think I optimised the animation as much as I could to save space

I have round versions of this particular dual face.

owyerdoin’ mate! you prolly have already most of them. haha, glad to see you’re as witty as ever!

1 Like

Ask @G1NT0N1C for a copy meanwhile xD

Ok, please provide me with a ZIP file. But I don’t know when I’ll find the time to look through it. My free time is very limited.

I can understand that. btw, the face you sent me back, was it after you applied the digit spacing workaround? I’ll zip whatever I find.

Download link dead

Moved to lost faces.

1 Like

Can it be uploaded again?
It works on a round screen?

The owner @R_Sauvalle has already stated they are missing. Unless another user with permission uploads them they are lost

2 Likes

Can you please upload it?

Have you even read what @Dr_Andy_Vishnu wrote?

2 Likes