Released: Breitling Avenger Hurricane (universal launcher)

Released: Breitling Avenger Hurricane.
Be advised, this is .watch format!

24hr, fully working chronograph like the real watch.
Chronograph start/stop button at 22 o’clock.
reset at 2 o’clock.
Left dial: seconds
Middle dial: hour, 12hr Chrono
Right dial: minutes, 30 minute Chrono.
Universal launcher. Hope you like it. All graphics created by me. Do no re-share. #ulauncher #Sauvalle #chronograph #sport #breitling #analog
Link: Hello. Update: Hour arm was jumping every hour. Now smooth. Link updated

Clockskin version here:

9 Likes

Good job! Thanks for sharing!

@R_Sauvalle this post violates the rules : no watchmaker post allowed excepted if a clockskin version is also given, and it has to be clearly stated that it’s a watchmaker face. Please conform or the post will be removed.

@Eric_Crochemore Ups, you are right, I didn’t noticed. @R_Sauvalle Please add the clockskin version you’ve done to this post. And mark your watchfile clearly. I also didn’t noticed that it’s “.watch”, we don’t want that anybody brick his watch.

1 Like

I have posted the clockskin version too at the same time! It’s there since yesterday.

Ok I amended the OP as requested. How about it now?

Much better. Thanks. And by the way, nice skin ! :smile:

Hah, thanks! The 24hrs hour hand is a fun break from the normal 12 :slight_smile:

Update: now hour hand doesn’t jump every hour. Sorry about that. Link is updated with fixed version

@R_Sauvalle, do you also have a Breitling .Watch with a countdown timer for sports events ?
Preferably with 12h watchface, but this is not most important. :crossed_fingers:

no, sorry I don’t.

Ok, I will have to use the stopwatch in this one then, I use it in UL, very nice work, thanks.

1 Like