REg KW88

Hi Sophie,

I brought the Old KW88 watch which had the old version of firmware. I have updated the firmware with proboard community help. My current firmware build no is:kw88_cs1_B_GSM_PHT_20171111.My watch is working fine. I had done this firmware upgrade for Bluetooth calling which is also working fine. Is there any latest firmware upgrade available. If yes please send me the link.

Further please also send me the video of how to upgrade the latest software for my watch. When i did the kw88_cs1_B_GSM_PHT_20171111 firmware upgrade i had already isntalled the VCOM Drivers in my system. Do i need to Install it again. Iam using a windows 10 64 bit OS.If there is any link available for the latest VCOM drivers please send me the link along with the FLash tool and the other drivers needed for upgrading the smartwatch.

If there is any problem when upgrading is there any way to get help?

Regards
Sreekumar.

harry

your watch has the latest updates i boubt it is going to get new updates and honestly…i’m not that glad for any updates which is not adding something but to fix bugs, you do’nt have to intall drivers once it is done no need to do it again.

Hey Sophia thank you for the reply but our proboard tag shows the below firmware for KW88.

KW88KW88_CS1_NHH_B_GSM_PHT_20180625
www.king-wear.com/support/download

kindly let me know if i need to upgrade to the firmware.

Regards
Sreekumar

Dec 14, 2018 18:28:18 GMT 1 harry said:
Hey Sophia thank you for the reply but our proboard tag shows the below firmware for KW88.

KW88KW88_CS1_NHH_B_GSM_PHT_20180625
www.king-wear.com/support/download

kindly let me know if i need to upgrade to the firmware.

Regards
Sreekumar

do’nt use this if i’m not mistaken it is for different type kw88 and this update it is only for it, i doubt that your watch need any more updates any firmware updates that are’nt on our forum have’nt been tested and so we do’nt know which ones for which and also what the bugs they’ve fixed.

Thank you so much for guiding me Sophia…Really Appreciate