Reenable Background data in Google Play Store LEM5

I have bought a new LEM5 for only one reason. I want to use it for Livescores Notifications (Sofascore app, Flashscore etc.) to notify me when a team scores a goal. I use a sim card but I take notifications only ON WIFI never when on 3G. Google play prompts to turn on background data!! I cannot find a way to do it through watch settings, neither through MTK Engineering app or Settings Search app ! Any ideas?

Jan 29, 2017 8:35:33 GMT 1 gregz13 said:
I have bought a new LEM5 for only one reason. I want to use it for Livescores Notifications (Sofascore app, Flashscore etc.) to notify me when a team scores a goal. I use a sim card but I take notifications only ON WIFI never when on 3G. Google play prompts to turn on background data!! I cannot find a way to do it through watch settings, neither through MTK Engineering app or Settings Search app ! Any ideas?

download Google Gesture and write data usage and there scroll down and turn off both district data usage of google services.

You are the Goddess of RoundSmartWatches!!! RESPECT,!

Jan 29, 2017 21:12:35 GMT 1 gregz13 said:
You are the Goddess of RoundSmartWatches!!!!! RESPECT,!

Hi, I have facing this problem too, but when I searching data usage, I can found google service! but cannot find the turn off district! I am using Lem5 pro

Nov 3, 2017 8:48:08 GMT 1 ivan1981 said:
Hi, I have facing this problem too, but when I searching data usage, I can found google service! but cannot find the turn off district! I am using Lem5 pro

when you are in data usage make sure that not any app is under district usage, i do'nt have the watch so do'nt know for sure how different it is. if you have district usage you should locate it.
Nov 3, 2017 8:48:08 GMT 1 ivan1981 said:

it's actually quite easy, if you insert a sim, you will get the option under power options (you can switch it than off/on for each app individually)

i had the problem on a friends watch without sim. the option will not show up. insert a sim and it will be there (small box for switch in/off)