Rectangular Watchface request TicWris Max/Lemfo Lem T

Digital, if you can make a one?

try ones in my post mybe will suit you :wink:
if my watchfaces will be likeble i will update that post with more faces

Can you please make animated Super Mario watchfaces?

look at my post its updated :wink:

Where??? Can you please give me the link?

1 Like

everything that i will make, will be published in that link (its gonna be updated so make shure that you check it regulary :wink: )

By the way: Why don’t you post your watchfaces individually? This is the path that everyone here chooses. It simplifies finding individual faces. Just wondering.

i like to post it in one spot :slight_smile: i know its simplier to be found but i like it that way " one link to rule them all :smiley: "

I do not agree. Because only the first image of a post is displayed in quick view. And in fact, most of the time, members browse through the quick view to find something nice. In this way, most of your works will remain undiscovered.

Will do, and thank you for notifying me about it. I already dwnloaded two of those newest watchfaces uploaded by you. But could you please make a Super Mario World animated watchface, and and also Sonic The Hedgehog 2 animated watchfaces? It whould be highly appreciated if you do so.

ill take note on that … but lets make my work more hard to get :slight_smile: when they know me they will look for me…

Fair enough. Good luck.

1 Like

you have it just look again :wink: make it as your favorite. the watches will be updated in that post

Thanks man! You are by far the best custom wathface maker in the world! Al Rod is nothing compared to you :slight_smile: By the way, one last request and i’m satisfied. Could you pleas make a Streets of Rage animated watchface? Thank you so much!

sure ill try to make some give me 1H :smiley: … who is Al Rod? do you have some link to his work?

Thank you so much! Be sure to add the moving title, and add Axel as the moving character. Al Rod is a watchface maker such as you, but sadly he’s not dedicated as you are. You see, he only adds new custom rectangular watchfaces for LEM T/ Tiqwris Max once or twice per two year or something. He’s not good to maintain and update with new watchfaces for the Lem T/Ticwris Max watchfaces :frowning:

Here’s the link for his website: https://watchfaces.wixsite.com/alrod. But you have to pay him a fee, and then he will send you a link to the watchfaces to your e-mail :slight_smile:

for animation is so tricky to get it right so for now im making only one animation per watch… mybe i will try in the future but for now its only one. i hope you will understand…

i have check his page, they are ql watchfaces(couple of them are werry ql ) you have to have this im mind that lemt is android 7 FAW not ware os and tenzin… so the build specter is extremly limited…
by the way you have your wishes forfiled in my post. have a great one :wink: