Rectangular Watchface - Fallout PipBoy 1.5 - With Animated Update!

Hey guys! So here’s an update of my PipBoy 1.1 Watchface to 1.5 with a few fixes.

• Touch zones have been tweaked to be more accurate.
  • Touch zones are now all stock. Phone, SMS, Gmail, and Google Assistant (Google services must be installed) - You can change these in clock_face.xml. I recommend installing APK Info to find the activities
  • Artwork has been cleaned up and updated to proper 640x480. Less fuzzy!
  • Weather icons are now larger
  • Step Counter now works!
  • Bottom of screen: Date in Year/Month/Day format, XP is your step counter, HP is your heartrate (Still slow, sorry! But it works!) and AP is battery.
  • If you don’t want the Vault Boy in the background, you can just replace image1vault.png with image1.png.
  • Animated Vault Boy is now available if you overwrite your directories with the PipBoy 1.5 update at the bottom of this post.

Credit to Original PipBoy: https://bethesda.net

clock_skin_model

1.5 Update: Now with animated Vault Boy and a slight tweak to the date. Simply unpack the zip into your directories and reload the watch skin. Vault Boy Walks!

Google Drive Link: Pipboy Collection 1_5.zip - Google Drive

1.5 Update Pack:

4 Likes

Good job! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! It’s funny but I essentially had to recreate all the artwork from scratch when I realized the screen resolution issue, but that’s what I get for using other skins to learn from! But now that I know what I’m doing, it’s surprisingly easy, especially if you’re using ClockSkinMaker. I just wish it supported touch zones directly, I had to figure those out on my own.

Love it :+1: nice one

And I just figured out how to do animated backgrounds. I will probably upload an ‘alternate pack’ later for switching out the static Vault Boy with the animated one once I’m done fiddling with it.

2 Likes

Updated with animated Vault Boy!

I love it! Instructions for anyone who hasn’t done a downloaded watchface before like me:

1. Use the phone browser to download the file or use a phone and Send Files to the watch via the companion app.
  2. Get RAR app from Google Play Store to unzip it.
  3. Open the Watch’s Files app.
  4. Find the ZIP file in the Downloads (or WiiWatch Files directory if you send it).
  5. Long press to select the ZIP file.
  6. Hit the copy button icon.
  7. Navigate to the “clockskins” directory.
  8. Paste the ZIP file there.
  9. Open RAR app.
  10. Navigate to the ZIP in the clockskins directory in RAR app.
  11. Hit extract button icon and extract it.
  12. You should have your watchfaces available to select now!

This was the instructions I strangely had trouble finding and I figured it out myself.

2 Likes

Like this

:+1:

3 Likes

Gonna have to grab this. I’m assuming it will work with the max s?

I just imported all of the watch faces to my DM100 and i can select any one of them but when I do all that is loaded for the watch face is the animated pip-boy. Is there a fix for this?