**Rectangular Racing Analog Watchface for DM100, Ticwris Max, Lokmat 5 Max, VP999 & Lokmat APPLLP 9**

Hi everyone,

I’d like to share my latest Rectangular Racing Analog Watchface for the Full Android Watch community.

This time, I’m uploading different versions of the analog racing design, created with a sporty motorsport-inspired style. Each version has its own visual character, so you can choose the one that best matches your watch and personal preference.

Designed for rectangular Full Android Watches such as:

DM100, Ticwris Max, Lokmat 5 Max, VP999, and Lokmat APPLLP 9 and other rectangular model as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zcF10ETiivx-g4Q91nX3nUDVYEPDNJKw/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy both versions. Feel free to try them and let me know which racing version you prefer.

Just made a few small updates to help keep things comfortable and safe for everyone.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, if you have used any pre-existing images or based this on an existing design, please add a note to credit the original image or design.

This is just the forum rules and not a criticism of your work, :ok_hand:t3::handshake:t2::handshake:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up! :+1:

This one was made from scratch based on my own concept, so it isn’t based on or copied from any existing watch face or design.

If I ever use someone else’s image or design as a reference, I’ll definitely make sure to give proper credit.

Thanks again! :handshake:

Thanks for the update :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3: