Recovery

1 month ago I bought the lem7 and until a few days ago it worked very well but now the screen does not turn on, I press the button for about 10 seconds and it starts because I feel the vibration and I hear the music but I do not see anything. How can I get into the recovery with this model?

Jul 2, 2018 7:35:06 GMT 1 buzz said:
1 month ago I bought the lem7 and until a few days ago it worked very well but now the screen does not turn on, I press the button for about 10 seconds and it starts because I feel the vibration and I hear the music but I do not see anything. How can I get into the recovery with this model?

You will have to FLASH your watch, that’s the only way you cud get back your watch running fine.

you have installed something that does that, flash the watch with the latest firmware v2.4 just be careful to follow the instructions.

I just installed an update of the operating system (android) but thanks for your information. I’ll try. 

Regards

Jul 2, 2018 13:31:05 GMT 1 jigneshbluebells said:

You will have to FLASH your watch, that's the only way you cud get back your watch running fine.