Recovery

I installed the launcher but it doesn`t work well. When I was about to desinstall the launcher, the lemfo6 only start until the red letter “LEMFO6”.
Can anyone tell me how I can get into the recovery.
Or any other possible solution?.Please.
Thank you

Feb 21, 2018 0:03:09 GMT 1 ambb said:
I installed the launcher but it doesn`t work well. When I was about to desinstall the launcher, the lemfo6 only start until the red letter "LEMFO6". Can anyone tell me how I can get into the recovery. Or any other possible solution?.Please. Thank you

What you did is not very clear, but if you have access to adb you can do it with à reboot recovery command.

thanks you for answered.
how can I connect it to the computer to use adb and what command should I use., it does not have usb connection.

Feb 21, 2018 9:13:18 GMT 1 ambb said:
thanks you for answered. how can I connect it to the computer to use adb and what command should I use., it does not have usb connection.

You don't have usb connection ? Are you able to flash it with the FW to restore it ?
Feb 21, 2018 9:13:18 GMT 1 ambb said:
thanks you for answered. how can I connect it to the computer to use adb and what command should I use., it does not have usb connection.

Hold the power button until the watch is fully off.
Hold down the “back” button
While holding the "back button, plug the charger to the watch.
This should take you to the recovery menu.
From there you should select “format emmc”(somewhere along those lines)
Reboot the device
This should reset the device takes about 3 to 5 mins

Hi I have a similar problem with a TenFifteen F3 which is the same as the LEM6  It locks up during startup. (Probably something I did!!)  I get to the recovery menu, but nothing helps. Also  the watch no longer gets recognized by my pc…Help!!