Recovery Boot Smartwatches with Android ?

Does anyone know, there is a possibility to boot into recovery mode for a Android smartwatch, mine is a KW88. Combination Buttons, software?

I know i can install TWRP but i search a other solution.

All smartphones and tablets can boot in recovery.

Dec 18, 2016 18:46:59 GMT 1 hdf4800 said:
Does anyone know, there is a possibility to boot into recovery mode for a Android smartwatch, mine is a KW88. Combination Buttons, software?

I know i can install TWRP but i search a other solution.

All smartphones and tablets can boot in recovery.

yes, they have a recovery but not much can be done though there.

Hi, just saw someone posted this app.ROM Manager With it you can enter recovery mode.

I tried ROM Manager with my Lemfo LEM4 to get into recovery mode. It does work but it seems that the LEM4 did go to the Recovery startup screen but not all of the information is beeing shown. It’s like the screen zooms in (or the resolution of the screen is not big enough to show everything). Normally i should see a screen with a “dead” android logo and on top of the screen a choice menu but on the LEM4 only the middle part with the android logo is shown. So you can’t see the choice menu. And even if you did, there are no up and down buttons (volume buttons) to make a selection and then enter that selection… I also would like to go into the recovery mode but can’t seem to find a way with the zoomed in screen and the lack of selection buttons…

…yes, I don’t know how it works,but if it needs volume buttons,I think no watch could support this.

Dec 20, 2016 4:58:03 GMT 1 smith said:
.....yes, I don't know how it works,but if it needs volume buttons,I think no watch could support this.

I asked LEMFO how i can get into Recovery mode. They said that they will ask the manufacurer and get back to me. 
Dec 20, 2016 15:15:02 GMT 1 eightfourfo said:
Dec 20, 2016 4:58:03 GMT 1 smith said:
.....yes, I don't know how it works,but if it needs volume buttons,I think no watch could support this.

I asked LEMFO how i can get into Recovery mode. They said that they will ask the manufacurer and get back to me. 

i think a long press on the button of the watch till it vibrates will take you to download, i think....

I use Quick reboot app on my KW88. Very easy for rebooting.