Recently, I've been seeing here a lot of requests for watchfaces presenting a (family)

@Marco_Ferreira I just wanted you to make an Digital watch face on a baby photo :slight_smile:

@Alex_Wolf no, it is not dangerous. Just download it and install it. Then you’ll be able to make the watchfaces you want without exposing pictures of your baby to the world :wink:

@Marco_Ferreira Yes, I installed and nothing terrible happened. Can you delete my baby photo? Now I will do everything myself! Thank you very very very much for your help!

@Alex_Wolf Great. Glad it works. I’m not a moderator, so I can’t change others posts. Since it is your post you might be able to do it, I think.

@Marco_Ferreira No problem, thank you bro!

This software is awesome. I have wondered how I can create my own watchface. Thank you for sharing it.

help ! java jdk: i cannot run it.
i have old 27" Imac. when i click to expand the file, it makes a folder with java inside (2 folders, 1xmac, 1x java.).
the pk file , that should have been there, is nowhere ! :frowning:
i tried direct download from java homepage and chip.download.

• HELP -

Thanks I have had a look at this program and my poor laptop takes 10 mins to open the program then I have to close it as it freezes runs out of memory my laptop is 9 yrs old I use my phone for everything its a shame android cant run java but never gonna happen I wish I could make my own faces would love to make and share like you guys really would. Shame theres not an apk that does the same thing as your program. Not everyone has a laptop pc… Ebay amazon emails everything I do it done through my phone

when will there be a new version with new stuff