RECEIVED MY THOR 4 YESTERDAY : first impression lousy !!!

Just received my Thor 4 yesterday afternoon… First impressions ?! TERRIBLE !!!

• 90 minutes to full charge the battery, that’s ok

• 100% - 98% - 94 %… in 20 minutes of looking around it arrived to 82%…

• the strap is that orrible sticky silicon, it attracts pow, cloths and other impurities

• always offline, just using it as a simple watch, this afternoon the battery was @ 51%

• 2 times the watch has freezed on the watch face, I had to press long the power button in order to reboot it

FIRMWARE VERSION : 2018.09.25

SO UP TO NOW, I’M NOT HAPPY AT ALL. I’m thinking to send it back to vendor, with Amazon I’ve 30 days to change my idea. Really disappointed.

Nov 10, 2018 23:05:22 GMT 1 pycon said:

give it a week and then decide.

It was the same with my Thor 4. After a few charges the battery was much better. Today I have 3 days using it as a clock only, more than one day with 3g, gps always on.
As Sonia said : test it for a week, if it is not getting better then return it.

Tomorrow I’ll start to look around for choosing another one. Lem7 or another one maybe, don’t know… And I had to wait 22 days to receive this one ?! Wasted time 

Nov 11, 2018 16:35:00 GMT 1 pycon said:
Tomorrow I'll start to look around for choosing another one. Lem7 or another one maybe, don't know... And I had to wait 22 days to receive this one ?! Wasted time 

i think the i8 or the lem8 are great choices if you still want to return the watch.
Nov 11, 2018 16:35:00 GMT 1 pycon said:
Tomorrow I'll start to look around for choosing another one. Lem7

Btw: Lem7(1gen) and THOR4(1gen) have inside same hw/mainboard/lcd :wink:

k3dAR is right btw, the new ones with mtk6739 support always on display DID NOT KNOW THAT:)

Ah pycon mho te lo tieni no?!
In oltre ti consiglio di utilizzarlo per un paio di settimane, la batteria richiede un po di cicli di carica per arrivare a dare il massimo della resa in durata quindi il tuo test di 5 giorni è pressochè nullo almeno per quanto riguarda questo smartwatch.

Tieni conto che a me dalla seconda settimana che lo ricarico sempre ha cominciato a durarmi piu di 20 ore con utilizzo frequente.
Per quanto riguarda il cinturino appiccicoso invece non saprei che dirti se non che il mio non lo è quindi potrebbe essere stato mantenuto male dal venditore.

Saluti.