Real Bluetooth phone calls from your watch running Android 5.1 ONLY

Hi . Just about to purchase a new KW99 . Will this be available out of the box ? Or will i have to wait for OTA update ? Flashing not really my thing especially as i use a Mac

Thanks in advance

Nov 2, 2017 17:26:58 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Nov 2, 2017 17:16:36 GMT 1 joint000 said:
How it's working? When I answer the call on phone i will talk with phone or with watch?

The watch becomes a BT mic and speaker, so you talk to your watch and the sound is from the watch speaker.

but it would be possible? My friend had that feature on Huawei Watch, it's cool stuff because if you want to speak in bus all people can hear you if watch work as BT loudspeaker.

sorry if I didn’t wrote corretly - still learning

joint000. It would be just like with your phone on speakerphone. If you want a private call on your watch you would have to use a BT earbud or other private listening device connected to your watch. But just like your phone they could still hear your side of the conversation depending on how loud you talk. Some people think they have to shout into their phones.

That’s right but if it’s possible to work as I said it would be cool but most impoertant is that’s even posible with andoid watch

WOW, Awesome!!! .

Hi, thanks for your hard work! Hopefully can support Lem5 pro in future!

Nov 2, 2017 20:32:26 GMT 1 joint000 said:
Nov 2, 2017 17:26:58 GMT 1 ricktop said:
The watch becomes a BT mic and speaker, so you talk to your watch and the sound is from the watch speaker.

but it would be possible? My friend had that feature on Huawei Watch, it's cool stuff because if you want to speak in bus all people can hear you if watch work as BT loudspeaker.

sorry if I didn’t wrote corretly - still learning

Hi, So, if i buy the H2 and get it sometime next month,will it have this feature now? Or do I have to do some OTA firmware updating. Please I wanna make sure before I order it! Thanks!

Ini sangat luar biasa…

I have Dm368… Is this option (BT calling) availible for my watch?

Nov 3, 2017 2:04:44 GMT 1 djhion said:
Hi, So, if i buy the H2 and get it sometime next month,will it have this feature now? Or do I have to do some OTA firmware updating. Please I wanna make sure before I order it! Thanks!

I have an H2 with what I believe has the latest firmware, it does not have this feature.

This talk of firmware is confusing to me, I cannot believe the manufacturers are releasing a new version of firmware just to include this, and to the best of my knowledge the manufacturers do not have a track record of upgrades anyway.

So my suspicion is its either a new custom rom for the mentioned watch’s, (unlikely?) or just a new bluetooth app, which I don’t understand how they can implement a new bluetoothstack, or why only a few watch’s are currently in line for it.

yours, very puzzled

Guys, this is a cooked firmware, not original from factory.

Nov 3, 2017 11:14:29 GMT 1 ruteg said:

seriously? and you base your statement on....what? and if you just writing it without any support to this statement DO'NT do it again!

Is there a possibility that this will lead to us being able to send sms using bluetooth from the watch to the phone?

Nov 3, 2017 16:22:38 GMT 1 zer00x said:
Is there a possibility that this will lead to us being able to send sms using bluetooth from the watch to the phone?

time will tell:) most likely it will as it is not that different from calls.

In a forum i have found this “Y3 is a re-brand KW88”.
if this is true then can I also make Bluetooth calls?

Nov 3, 2017 16:00:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 3, 2017 11:14:29 GMT 1 ruteg said:

seriously? and you base your statement on…what? and if you just writing it without any support to this statement DO’NT do it again!

That’s what the video looks like. I dont think it’s by kingwear.
I dont understand your indignation either. If you have more information share with us.
We will see if there will be an update via OTA and the mystery ends.

Nov 3, 2017 18:26:53 GMT 1 ruteg said:

Nov 3, 2017 16:00:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

That’s what the video looks like. I dont think it’s by kingwear.
I dont understand your indignation either. If you have more information share with us.
We will see if there will be an update via OTA and the mystery ends.

we already have said wait patiently any new info we will share as oppsite to your statement which has no support we do’nt give info just by our thought but by facts. 

again, plz guys and girls:) wait patiently everything will be understood soon enough! which models get it, ota…

A lot of people seem to be perplexed and dubious about this because the opening post describes it in various ways as:-

Being here now
Available
A reality now

And yet nothing does seem to be available at this moment, and, there seems to be some confusion about how it’s actually going to be delivered.

I think you can understand why there is an element of speculation, (and I couldn’t give a toss about this feature!)

Nov 3, 2017 19:17:02 GMT 1 tedted said:
A lot of people seem to be perplexed and dubious about this because the opening post describes it in various ways as:-

Being here now
Available
A reality now

And yet nothing does seem to be available at this moment, and, there seems to be some confusion about how it’s actually going to be delivered.

I think you can understand why there is an element of speculation, (and I couldn’t give a toss about this feature!)

i understand but we have to be cautious about any info we release, believe me any new info we can release we do it as soon as possible:)