Questions answered about the DM101 and other related non-useful info

they rejected the order and i will refund it because out of stock

unfortunately most of salers im alibaba are not telling truth

i told to many suppliers this product is some rare at this moment
i should choose another or give it up

The model name is DM 101. Search for this model name.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! ļæ”95.35 56%OFF | 2023 DM101 16GB Smart Watch Men 4G Android Dual Camera Battery Wifi GPS Big Screen Smartwatch Wear for Android iOS XIAOMI

2 Likes

Sounds bad to me, but I could be wrong.
It should be 3gb ram and 32gb storage I believe.
A lot of these are being sold with sprd soc, running A9.
Make sure that you are buying MTK M6739 chipset solution at the very least. @mehdi_khabaz

1 Like

There is 2 models : 16 and 32gb storage, but none run on A9 only A7ā€¦

2 Likes

And listed as MTK 6739 :+1:

3 Likes

Ok, itā€™s the good stuff! :grin:

2 Likes

Splendidā€¦!
At least it hasnā€™t been cut with the dodgy stuff :joy::joy:

2 Likes

yes could you please tell me the specially name of this product?because maybe soldout again and look for another supplier
i think dm101 is the generall name
thank you

Yes, thatā€™s what it is called by the factory.
DM101.

2 Likes

you introduced me a good model ticwris max s thanku sir could you do another model ? thats very rare
thank you

DM101 is the device name.
Ticwris MAX-S and Kospet Note are the same watch. Just have a brand name instead of DM101.
This is the link, posted aboveā€¦ Still available

The better one to buy is 3gb ram and 32gb of storageā€¦
There is no other model.

2 Likes

unfortunately this supplier doesnā€™t respond maybe for the chinese holidays these days
i must look for another supplier so excact name is better

thank you

I donā€™t understand what youā€™re missing (apart from the watch, of course). The designation is DM101, the chip is MTK6739. (This allows an update to FAW android 10) The operating system is Android 7, not Android 8 or 9, these have a Spreadtrum chipset.
Since this watch was offered by different brands, it cannot be more precise.
They are called Ticwris MAX-S and Kospet Note, but there might be some other names.

2 Likes

yes thank you undrestood
i thought that these whatches have special brands like Samsung,huawei ā€¦because as i decided to buy any, the suplier says it is out of stock (like that dm101 alibaba above or kospet ticwris in many suppliers shop i tried)
so i wanted to know to replace to another model quickly

:expressionless:

The link posted a few posts up above from Aliexpress is active and has stock of the DM101.

1 Like

thatā€™s excactly it and out of stock and also the product unavailable
if you see that maybe in your region still works

Thereā€™s plenty of Max S to sell on Aliexpress and Amazon too, still available and not out of stockā€¦

Did you read the post above? Itā€™s not so easy to get one of them. Some retailers offer it but cannot deliver. Others sell identical looking watches Spreadtrum chipset and Android 8 or 9. These are not a recommendation.

2 Likes

Which country do you live in?
A few countries are places that they will not ship to because of restrictions.
Even if you do find one, this might be a problem.

1 Like