question about sim card usage 3g standalone network

i ordered the allcall watch with sim tray . will it work as standalone without taking my phone with me to check emails or use playstore on the go?  i would only take my bt headset with me so i can leave my main phone at home cause i got cloned sim cards from my provider and dont need my phone really 24/7 on the go.  no one showed the real standalone function without pairing it to bluetooth or using wifi . would like to see a 3g usage demo of the sim tray accesing playstore instatlling whatsapp or youtube . thx

Nov 12, 2017 12:02:54 GMT 1 hitek said:
i ordered the allcall watch with sim tray . will it work as standalone without taking my phone with me to check emails or use playstore on the go?  i would only take my bt headset with me so i can leave my main phone at home cause i got cloned sim cards from my provider and dont need my phone really 24/7 on the go.  no one showed the real standalone function without pairing it to bluetooth or using wifi . would like to see a 3g usage demo of the sim tray accesing playstore instatlling whatsapp or youtube . thx

these watches are mainly standalone watches and not tethering watches, the allcall is a new function for new watches that gives to who ever wants the capbability to reply to phone calls from the watch via BT but you can use a sim in the watch to have an independent device without the need of the phone. yes, it behave as your phone in everything. that is why i prefer it over any smartwatch on the market.

so that basically means it has an integrated 3g modem inside and i can surf the net via my sim inside without any wifi only via his own sim and the 3g network

Nov 12, 2017 16:15:09 GMT 1 hitek said:
so that basically means it has an integrated 3g modem inside and i can surf the net via my sim inside without any wifi only via his own sim and the 3g network

yes:) you do'nt need wifi to use data connection and you can download from the play store via 3g.

The AllCall W1 has background 3G data sync disabled by default. To enable this go into settings, connectivity and enable use mobile data for background syncing.