Question about a daily spam message on watch

Every morning I am getting this message on my watch. That is my hairy arm, and no, my name is not Angela!

The message does not appear on my phone, just the watch. At first I ignored it, but it is getting pretty annoying and I am trying to find the app that is sending it. I do not see an icon like the one you see in the photo in the apps list. I am using the universal launcher and turned off notifications from that app, but the problem remains. I have also turned off notifications from several other apps on my watch also with no luck. Any ideas anybody??

I figured this out! It was caused by the stock messaging app on my phone, which I do not use. For some reason, that message is coming in on the Messaging app, but not the one I use daily. No notification ever appeared on my phone, I just happened to see it when I opened the Messaging app yesterday to look at something else. I could not disable to uninstall this app, so I just turned off all notifications and permissions for the app and I will see what happens!