Q7 plus root?

Has anyone succesfully rooted this watch?

Dec 2, 2017 1:54:48 GMT 1 7arturo7 said:

always check this section for root  /board/17/custom-roms-support i do'nt recommend to use other method to root the watch.

Dec 2, 2017 8:09:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 2, 2017 1:54:48 GMT 1 7arturo7 said:

always check this section for root  /board/17/custom-roms-support i do'nt recommend to use other method to root the watch.

Thanks Sonia.

I was considering Kingroot but when I read that it stays in the watch even with hard reset I decided to not fiddle with it.

Hi all, is there any way to root finow q 7 plus?

Feb 20, 2018 20:16:05 GMT 1 romel said:

I’ve head rooted my Q7 (not the plus version) with Kingo Root. I know this is not recommended but when I’m done I removed it and got back to “normal”

Feb 20, 2018 21:54:38 GMT 1 hans65 said:

Feb 20, 2018 20:16:05 GMT 1 romel said:

I’ve head rooted my Q7 (not the plus version) with Kingo Root. I know this is not recommended but when I’m done I removed it and got back to “normal”

thanks , tried already  that, but didnt work

I think there is also a new root tool around but I have to check fist. Anything special you wane a do ony your smartwatch? probably you could do it with Debolator tool.

Edit: Magisk tool but I’ve never tried so I don’t know if and how this works

Feb 21, 2018 9:55:19 GMT 1 hans65 said:
I think there is also a new root tool around but I have to check fist. Anything special you wane a do ony your smartwatch? probably you could do it with Debolator tool.

Edit: Magisk tool but I’ve never tried so I don’t know if and how this works

sorry , didnt see this message till now, i just wanted to use some apks that need root (like sd maid pro to use all

functions),thanks for ur reply 

hello people,I have one problem with my finow q7 plus step conuter stop working when is screen off,can you help me