Q7 Plus Battery Drain Issue

I am completely new with android smartwatches and this is my first smartwatch. This completely new, However, to my utter surprise I figure out that the charge lasts only for 6 hours without any SIM, WIFI or Bluetooth connection. I only turned on the display to check the time every hour for about 1 or 2 times! What could be wrong with this device? I saw in youtube video that this device lasts for about 2 days easily! What can I do now?

Sept 19, 2018 19:54:25 GMT 1 shafin1911 said:
I am completely new with android smartwatches and this is my first smartwatch. This completely new, However, to my utter surprise I figure out that the charge lasts only for 6 hours without any SIM, WIFI or Bluetooth connection. I only turned on the display to check the time every hour for about 1 or 2 times! What could be wrong with this device? I saw in youtube video that this device lasts for about 2 days easily! What can I do now?

can you tell me which connectivities you leave on, which apps do you use? 

I did not install any app and also I don’t use any SIM card in it. At first, I tried to use the Bluetooth connection with my phone(The default app which was given with the smartwatch), However, with the Bluetooth turned on the I only get 4 hours! So, I turned the Bluetooth and all other connectivities off and get 6 hours service time. I am using this watch for the last 5 days and only one day get it to work for 8 hours(Max). I bought two of this from Aliexpress(One for my brother), and both of these are acting similarly

Sept 19, 2018 20:22:06 GMT 1 shafin1911 said:

my suggestion that if you can return them and replace them with better watches which have great software and hardware as the H2 or the kw99 or i4 it will be better, i had the s1 which is basically the same as the q7 and yes battery life was'nt great even without apps. if you still want to keep them try to let the watch reach 0% and charge it to 100% turn it on when it is still pluged and let it again reach the 100% few charges should imporve battery life, btw, check the firmware section and see if you have the latest updates of the firmware for the watch.

Thanks Sophie! I will try this. But my firmware version is 31 January 2018. I believe this one is the latest. I wish I could get back to the oldest firmware where battery could last up to 10 hours with only Bluetooth connection Anyway, thanks for your help

Sept 20, 2018 5:10:17 GMT 1 shafin1911 said:
Thanks Sophie! I will try this. But my firmware version is 31 January 2018. I believe this one is the latest. I wish I could get back to the oldest firmware where battery could last up to 10 hours with only Bluetooth connection Anyway, thanks for your help

you might be able to get it from the seller who you bought from i tried that with the s1.