Program to create a faces with touch zone for smartwatch lemfo lemp

Who can help me create a round dial for my lemfo lemp. That it has touch zones. I saw something but I do not understand magara with a video tutorial maybe I could make it work. Thank you

I have done a tutorial some month ago. You might have a look:
-A short how-to about arraytype 100

1 Like

But I can’t find the program, how do I do it?

thanks for your car, the .jar file is not able to start it, as in the previous posts I was able to download it, but unzipped., and therefore not good. you cannot get it unzipped. in the meantime they sent me a flie csm.beta2 I open it but I can’t run it because I don’t know it. I’d like to learn how to make faces. but I can not.
I think it would take some parameters to build a faces. which I do not have and do not know

I tried and tried again this program but without the packages you can not do anything, I also tried to change a face, but nothing because wanting to enter new coordinates I blocked the Smartwatch, and thanks to a speed system in passing the watch I was able to restart it, in essence I ask this to be able to make a dial or with touch zones or without you have to have parameters and packages, if anyone can help me, I would be glad.

There are some videos on YouTube how to use WFD.

1 Like

GOOD MORNING SINCE I CANNOT MAKE NEW DIALS, I AM DILETTING TO MODIFY SOMEONE EXISTING, AND I HAVE SUCCESSED. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT THE RANGE NUMBER AT CASE 35 *** MEANS. I UNDERSTAND THAT FOR A TOUCH ZONE CONNECTION I MUST ENTER THE NUMBER 100 AS NOW. ATTACH A PIECE OF CLOCK_SKIN.XML

100 0 180 35 I REFER TO THIS com.wiite.wear.dy.recorder.activity.MainActivity com.wiite.wear.dy.recorder ALSO I COPY THE FULL NAME OF THE RECORDER FROM MY SMARTWATCH BUT IT DOESN'T WORK, YOU KNOW WHY. SURE OF AN ACCOUNT GREETINGS.

Check all characters!
35 is the size of the contact (touch) area.

Your first exact question! I’m glad you’re trying to learn.

<arraytype>100</arraytype>
<centerX>0</centerX>
<centerY>180</centerY>
<range>35</range>
<cls>com.wiite.wear.dy.recorder.activity.MainActivity</cls>
<pkg>com.wiite.wear.dy.recorder</pkg>

If you alter designers clockskins for your own personal use thats fine . But do not publish them on this forum without the creators permission . Thanks

1 Like