Problem with touch screen.

Hi,
I have problem with left and botton part of the screen, it does not work. I was install android 7 on kw88 pro and everything is working ok, after one month touch is not workin.

Is it software or is mechanical problem?
Thanks

Dec 27, 2018 10:48:44 GMT 1 ffurduj said:
Hi, I have problem with left and botton part of the screen, it does not work. I was install android 7 on kw88 pro and everything is working ok, after one month touch is not workin.

Is it software or is mechanical problem?
Thanks

you installed what? it comes with android 7.0 what did you intall?

Hi,
Yes its came with the android 7, but i was installed some app and after I could not use the watch because it was the black screen. I fix that with new installation, and i use firmware and installation guide from this forum. 
Everything works fine one month, but after that my bottom left part of the screen is not working.(only touchscreen screen is ok).
I found this video where people had a similar problem. Maybe someone here had a similar problem.

ffurduj

this watch has not one kind of firmware as result of more than one type of these watch most likely you’ve flashed the wrong firmware but not it will be hard to know which one is for your watch.

**which link did you use?

Hi,
I use this link  -  /thread/2884/kw88-pro-android-7
It was working perfectly for 1 month, maybe is a problem with display. 

Dec 28, 2018 22:39:21 GMT 1 ffurduj said:
Hi, I use this link  -  /thread/2884/kw88-pro-android-7 It was working perfectly for 1 month, maybe is a problem with display. 

check inside and make sure that cables are connected.