Problem with my smartwatch

Hello please help me
I bought a kingwear kw88 smartwatch from china. it came with baidu insteed of google services. i was trying to install google service and kingroot installed on it. but in the mean time i did not noticed that the google service version i was trying to install was for a mobile . now my watch is stuck in a bootloop where is starts and goes to a screen where i have to select from

1. reboot system now
  2. Apply update from ADB.

and the way to select is the power button . and up and down is volume button. as i donot have volume button on my watch i cannot do anything and been waiting for it. even i made the battery die and recharge after complete shut down. does not work still in same boot screen.
Can any one please help me with this ?
thank you in advance

Hi. I have the same problem of the prior guy, but i just try to update the firmware via OTA, but it says when it finish “some .zip file don’t installed” and i have a bootloop like the other guy. I’m desperated, because it was a big inversion and now its a beauty piece of sh… (sorry for my english) 
tanks in advance

Jan 20, 2017 3:05:14 GMT 1 laser70 said:
Hi. I have the same problem of the prior guy, but i just try to update the firmware via OTA, but it says when it finish "some .zip file don't installed" and i have a bootloop like the other guy. I'm desperated, because it was a big inversion and now its a beauty piece of sh.... (sorry for my english)  tanks in advance

flash the stock rom which will fix all these problems.
Jan 17, 2017 21:01:26 GMT 1 legrandmark said:
Hello please help me I bought a kingwear kw88 smartwatch from china. it came with baidu insteed of google services. i was trying to install google service and kingroot installed on it. but in the mean time i did not noticed that the google service version i was trying to install was for a mobile . now my watch is stuck in a bootloop where is starts and goes to a screen where i have to select from 1. reboot system now 2. Apply update from ADB.

and the way to select is the power button . and up and down is volume button. as i donot have volume button on my watch i cannot do anything and been waiting for it. even i made the battery die and recharge after complete shut down. does not work still in same boot screen.
Can any one please help me with this ?
thank you in advance

flash the stock rom (make sure not an update but the rom itself).

Thank you very much. I’ll try that. I’ll let you know

Thanks. Finally I can to install the Rom Stock, but, the problem is that the OTA update does not work, it says: THIS VERSION IS NOT CONFIGURATED IN FOTA SERVER. THE ROM STOCK IS 20160730. I don’t know where to download the last version. I hope somebody can tell me. Thanks in advance.

Jan 21, 2017 6:06:53 GMT 1 laser70 said:
Thanks. Finally I can to install the Rom Stock, but, the problem is that the OTA update does not work, it says: THIS VERSION IS NOT CONFIGURATED IN FOTA SERVER. THE ROM STOCK IS 20160730. I don't know where to download the last version. I hope somebody can tell me. Thanks in advance.

give a link to what you've flashed.

Jan 21, 2017 11:20:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 21, 2017 6:06:53 GMT 1 laser70 said:
Thanks. Finally I can to install the Rom Stock, but, the problem is that the OTA update does not work, it says: THIS VERSION IS NOT CONFIGURATED IN FOTA SERVER. THE ROM STOCK IS 20160730. I don’t know where to download the last version. I hope somebody can tell me. Thanks in advance.

give a link to what you’ve flashed.

HI again. This is the link. Incluye think is of Pablo, moderator ofrece this board.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OTlJIRUw1NHpaQWs/view

Jan 21, 2017 18:56:02 GMT 1 laser70 said:

Jan 21, 2017 11:20:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
give a link to what you’ve flashed.

HI again. This is the link. Incluye think is of Pablo, moderator ofrece this board.

you need to download the original rom and not an update: you need the one from the 7.7.16 and not the 30.7.16

mega.nz/#F!clIRkSpZ!X_kDwHqXDnGy11WSK1wI2w!g5QhGaBJ

Jan 22, 2017 9:42:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

you need to download the original rom and not an update: you need the one from the 7.7.16 and not the 30.7.16

Hi. Tanks for the information. I solve my problem with your help. My watch is now updated to the last firmware and running fine.
Thanks a lot

Hi, I have the same issue. Should I uncheck preloader on the 7.7.16 update?

Jan 28, 2017 14:37:17 GMT 1 orchid666 said:

Hi, I have the same issue. Should I uncheck preloader on the 7.7.16 update?

yes.