Problem with Mobile Data Notifications

hi,

notifications inconsistency when using mobile data.

Any ideas?

Thanks. 

Yes, use GCM heartbeat fixer: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.mobodev.heartbeatfixerforgcm&hl=de

GCM heartbeat fixer is no working. The problem is that no notifications if I use cellular data(Mobile Data). Notifications works only if you use WIFI.
Thanks

Jun 1, 2017 5:46:40 GMT 1 evripige said:
GCM heartbeat fixer is no working. The problem is that no notifications if I use cellular data(Mobile Data). Notifications works only if you use WIFI. Thanks

install google gesture locate data usage and remove any restrict off the apps you want to get notifications.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

Hi Sonia,
The link to play store seems like outdated as of June 2018.
Could you update it? I wasn’t able to find out the “google gesture” or “gesture search” at play store.
If it is gone, is there any replacement app that can give us control of mobile data?

Jun 11, 2018 22:50:21 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Hi Sonia, The link to play store seems like outdated as of June 2018. Could you update it? I wasn't able to find out the "google gesture" or "gesture search" at play store. If it is gone, is there any replacement app that can give us control of mobile data?

the link is good it is just that google stopped supporting it, the weird that it is on the play store but hard to find by looing with name. anyway with google gesture you can locate data usage and change what you need for notifications via 3g.

Jun 12, 2018 2:45:34 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 11, 2018 22:50:21 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Hi Sonia,
The link to play store seems like outdated as of June 2018.
Could you update it? I wasn’t able to find out the “google gesture” or “gesture search” at play store.
If it is gone, is there any replacement app that can give us control of mobile data?

the link is good it is just that google stopped supporting it, the weird that it is on the play store but hard to find by looing with name. anyway with google gesture you can locate data usage and change what you need for notifications via 3g.

I've tried from multiple devices and all results are "not found". The link is invalid to me. PC, smartphone and smartwatch. All didn't get to the application. Would it be possible to upload apk somewhere?

Never mind…just googled it and found the apk