Problem with LemFo Les1

Good morning,
first I bag your pardon for my english, but I am Italian.
Some time ago I have bought a Lemfo Les1 by Banggood (a chinese store) for a good price. Wheen I have received the smartwatch I have seen that the touch oon the screen was not good. For example, if I was tryng to write Hallo I could seen wrote Kweeq. The touch was not write. I wrote to Bangoog to say the problem but just in that day there was a chinese holiday and no one has read my message for more than 10 days. They asked me the movie in witch I shows them the problem and I have had a big problem to use one hand to keeo the watch, one other more hand to push the screen and I could not mantain a smartphoone to register the test. Finally they received the moovie and yyhey propose to me to repair the watch by one service in my city and they will have to refund to me. I have tried to contact some local service without fortune. So they have proposed to me to refund a part of the amout paid. I have paidd for it 97 Dollars and they have proposed to me 49 Dollars. I have answered them that it was too little amout and they oroposed toe 50 Dollars. Seen that the there was not otherr solution I have accepted the propose.
Can you suggest me some system to change thee touch viaa software to make it good ?. Thank you and thank you for attention.

For some reason, I find this amusing. Sorry, :laughing: