problem with firmware update

i try to update my watch, i do all the Things that you say but i get allways this info box then i try to select Firmware update.

what can i do?

Dec 8, 2018 13:52:05 GMT 1 ernst said:

i try to update my watch, i do all the Things that you say but i get allways this info box then i try to select Firmware update.

what can i do?

let start from start:)

edit: 

1. what is your watch? mtk6737 or mtk6739? the msg means you are using the wrong firmware.

2. which firmware you are trying to download?

3. have you been using the latest sp.f.tool?

My Watch is lemfo7 with mtk6739 Firmware on watch ist 1.1 so i try to use

LEMFO LEM7 M6739 Z28s model and the tool Updated Flashing kit.

1. i install the mtk Driver (in un signing mode)

2. i reboot the pc

3. i start flashing tool

4. i select scatter file

5. i select Firmware update mode and get the error message

(watch is in this 5 steps not connectet)

Dec 8, 2018 14:15:55 GMT 1 ernst said:

My Watch is lemfo7 with mtk6739 Firmware on watch ist 1.1 so i try to use

LEMFO LEM7 M6739 Z28s model and the tool Updated Flashing kit.

1. i install the mtk Driver (in un signing mode)

2. i reboot the pc

3. i start flashing tool - try the latest version i've noticed that it caused me problems with flashing.

4. i select scatter file

5. i select Firmware update mode and get the error message  - problem is that it means that the version is'nt correct it seems that the lem7 also has not one version of the watch. 

(watch is in this 5 steps not connectet)

In case no one noticed, there is NO preloader file. Maybe uncheck that selection box and try again?

Dec 8, 2018 17:46:24 GMT 1 fartwatch said:
In case no one noticed, there is NO preloader file. Maybe uncheck that selection box and try again?

what do you mean? that when using sp.f.tool the preloader stays unmarked?

It’s worth a try. If you look at the image he sent, the preloader file doesn’t exist.

Another thing to try would be to use a preloader file from a different LEM 7 version in it’s place.

Dec 8, 2018 17:59:38 GMT 1 fartwatch said:
It's worth a try. If you look at the image he sent, the preloader file doesn't exist.

Dec 8, 2018 18:02:31 GMT 1 fartwatch said:
Another thing to try would be to use a preloader file from a different LEM 7 version in it's place.

this is the only version exist for this model, i will notify about it , i will have this version soon so i'll check but for the for now i'll notify.

From this link…

/thread/2936/lemfo-lem7-m6739-z28s-model

…it appears to have a preloader file included. Perhaps they can download it again and try.

Dec 8, 2018 13:52:05 GMT 1 ernst said:

what can i do?

Dec 8, 2018 18:25:51 GMT 1 fartwatch said:
From this link....

/thread/2936/lemfo-lem7-m6739-z28s-model

…it appears to have a preloader file included. Perhaps they can download it again and try.

ernst, try download the firmware again and try again.

Not bad for an amateur, ey Sophie? LOL…

I have try to again (with the download), the result ist the same, i get the error message again, then i try not select preload it is the same error message

Now it works !!!

i have select the preloder file manually in the update tool, the update runs without any Problem and the Firmware is now 1.2

Thanks for your help

I am happy for you, but what do you mean by selecting it manually? Also, do you see any differences between v1.1 and v1.2?
Thank you.

i set the path (Location) to the Firmware Folder manually.

the differences between v1.1 and v1.2,

i can only say the screen wake up gesture works now verry quick and good, ist a big difference now!!!

i have not found any other changes.

Thank you for responding! Now I feel comfortable updating my watch too! :santa:

Hello, I have new lem7 and my display suddenly doesn’t work, it is black screen. when I do reset by holding the button, I hear the sound but there is nothing on the display.
I tried to flash the firmware with Z28S-LEM7-V1.2_Open using 7zip-file and says it is sucesfull,as it said it is MT6739, i tried that one but still have the same issue. when I do rebot, again, only sound and nothing on the display, what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.

Dec 11, 2018 0:41:30 GMT 1 flywithme1981 said:
Hello, I have new lem7 and my display suddenly doesn't work, it is black screen. when I do reset by holding the button, I hear the sound but there is nothing on the display. I tried to flash the firmware with Z28S-LEM7-V1.2_Open using 7zip-file and says it is sucesfull,as it said it is MT6739, i tried that one but still have the same issue. when I do rebot, again, only sound and nothing on the display, what could be the problem? Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you are utilizing a watchface that has somehow been deleted from the clockkskin folder. Try long pressing or double tapping the display then swiping left or right to see if another watchface appears. Others have had this problem...

/thread/2710/screen-shows-after-powering-watch

I tried that already, but could not get anything from the watch display other the sound when longholding the button to reset.