problem les 1

good evening, I’m having problems with the lemfo les 1, making the skin com clock skin maker, when I copy the folder on the les, you see the hands of the double time so for the heartbeat, do you have any solutions? thank you all for your help.

ps: sorry for english, it was translated by google translator.

Jun 27, 2018 22:09:37 GMT 1 nokx said:
f

follow this video and do as it says.

hi guys I have done the advice of both videos, but I always see the double hands, 3 are still (hours, minutes, seconds) and the other three work bo I do not know what to do, it is possible that I’m wrong to do the skins with clockskinmaker? thank you all for your help

Jun 30, 2018 17:45:38 GMT 1 nokx said:

i did'nt quite understand, let me see if i can help.

you need ot have only one folder that is called “clockskin” , secondly you need to make sure that this folder contain only folders of watch faces that contain png. items and not more folders.  you can’t use watchmaker, you can download watchfaces from our G+ community, if you use Eric’s launcher you can use more options of watch faces.

i hope i made it more clearer if not ask freely.

yes, I only have a clockskin folder with the skin folders in it, as follows: lemfo: clockskin / skin folder name, then I do not use watchmaker to make skins, but clock skin maker, I tried these three launchers, ClockSkinCoco-2.3. 5.apk, com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco_22.apk, Universal Launcher New Gen_v2.5.9_apkpure.com.apk all with the same result, I think I’m wrong some steps in doing the skin with clockskinmaker what do you think?

Jul 1, 2018 0:31:37 GMT 1 nokx said:
yes, I only have a clockskin folder with the skin folders in it, as follows: lemfo: clockskin / skin folder name, then I do not use watchmaker to make skins, but clock skin maker, I tried these three launchers, ClockSkinCoco-2.3. 5.apk, com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco_22.apk, Universal Launcher New Gen_v2.5.9_apkpure.com.apk all with the same result, I think I'm wrong some steps in doing the skin with clockskinmaker what do you think?

i think in this matter ricktop can help you more or go to G+ community and ask freely other users who make watchfaces. 

Right, post your skin on G+ community and ask for help.

ok thank you guys I hope to succeed thanks again