Problem connecting with pc

My lemfo lem 8 keeps on connecting and disconnecting …when i try to connect it with pc.

Its written …your device has malfunctioned.

What does this mean.

Windows sometimes says that your device has malfunctioned when it doesn’t connect properly, nothing to worry about. The cables that come with these watches doesn’t have the best quality, two or three of mine almost didn’t work at all anymore, could be the cable is the problem for you too, so I would suggest you buy a new micro usb cable and see if that helps. If it’s not the cable that’s the problem it could be the dock, it could be the charging pads on the backside of the watch or it could be some bad connection inside the watch…

Hmm …you are right …could be the dock as my phone connects easily with that cable

I use a bluetooth connection instead of usb. Works great every time.

Hmm but what if i need to install the backed up rom using twrp ?:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Obviously in that case it won’t work.

if you can opened the watch carefully just clean the pogo pins inside with a blade scratch the pins

This is the only watch i have … Can’t take risk :grin::grin:

it did happen on my thor 4 pro after clean its working just look some youtube videos its no that difficult, but always is a risk .mostly the watch get some moister inside.
i believe the watch is charging ok

1 Like

Yep it’s charging just fine.