Prime goes glitchy if Data is on. wifi=fine 4G=useless guesses?

hey @pablo11 ! nagh, they asked for info via email, I believe I forwarded the request. I filled out the “basic mailing info” via email, and replied… haven’t seen or heard anything in two weeks (?) Leaving the state in four days. Didn’t buy a new phone, so this aughta be interesting. Thanks for the head up, again.

Just so were on the same page. They didn’t “send me two at cost to them”, I paid full price for the first one. idk how it works there, but the second one’s mail fee was paid in full via the time we both wasted together troubleshooting the first one. Can’t describe how infuriating that response is. This is not my job, I’m not getting paid, and this poorly developed drama has cost me productivity in my own regards. If I shipped out faulty product, I’d have to double-time fix it, and replace at my cost. Hell, I’d have to give em their money back as well to keep the customer in good standing. This, my friend, feels like a run around or disorganization at it’s best.

I spoke to them a couple of days ago and they sent it high priority.
I just spoke to them again and they confirm that they have sent it.

I think the problem with the gap of time here was that it was purchased from Amazon.
Amazon should have replaced it but didn’t.
Now the company themselves has sent it to you by express post.

This was Tuesday…

I have done my best.
I don’t work for these guys but I try to help when issues come up.
I hope you will receive it soon :handshake:

3 Likes

@pablo11 got it in the mail yesterday. Sent from Kospet Direct in North Las Vegas NV. Charged n tested a few minutes ago. put SIM card in, and the calculator is up to 11,111,11 already. same shit boss. Also, I recieved a call with data off, and it glitched out then also. calmed down after call was over, but stays glitchy when data on. I really, really, wish i had better news. I’m heading out Monday for a week, so lemme know what the powers that be think is up.

I’m about an hour plus north of Austin Tx right now, and I’m free most of the rest of the day if ya’ll have someone yall want me to go see, fix, or verify. I’ll fly, if they buy.

Hi . This is a english speaking forum only . Kindly repost in english so we can look into your concerns . Thankyou

I will contact them again.
I don’t know what will happen now.
They were supposed to have issued the watch with version 2.6 firmware.
Can you let me know which version you have please?

@pablo11
Build number; KOSPET_PRIME_v2.5_B_20200819
Version; 7.1.1
Is that the correct information?

Ok, can you check if there is any update available OTA?
If you go to Settings and About watch and software update…
Have to have Wi-Fi enabled if possible.

Should have 2.6 available for download

I sent you a message

Maybe I can get help here, again. Someone talk to kospet-direct on amazon. Still getting hassled via email. Not made any progress since last time. I’ve received no reimbursement, not for shipping, not for watch… and now they act like the checks in the mail if I only send back the last one. They think two are involved. I’m on number three. I’ve been very discreet and understanding so far, but I’m going on a month worth of (once a day only) emails with the guy, and he’s getting an attitude like I did something wrong, or I just wasn’t happy with the watch.