Prime dual camera switching is not possible

you means factory reset that settings-> reset equitment-> factory reset.
This method is useless.
I’ve tried it over and over again, but the symptoms haven’t been fixed.

Have you tried another app to use the camera? Make sure it is not a issue with the camera itself? I use A Better camera unlocked and am very happy with how easy it is to navigate and customize the settings.

1 Like

I only used this product as a business phone. So there is not much time to use.
I have installed a third-party photo app, but I still can’t use a side camera.

Maybe find an app which may have an in built option to use the other camera .or maybe just try download different apps some might works.or it just might be a failure in the orther camera

This is the latest firmware so should be okay after factory reset . What happens if you install " Whatsapp " and try to video call with front camera ?
Give it a try . It will be intetesting to see if anything activates the camera …

Thank you for your interest.
I made a video call through an app, but I can’t switch to a side camera.
The firmware may be incorrect or the instrument settings may be incorrect.
If you attempt to install new firmware using SP-Tools, the download will not work properly.
Do you know how to update locally?

Are you trying to flash a older firnware ?

You cannot go backwards with OTA . Flashing is the only way . I cannot see though how going backwards with firmware will fix this .

After a factory reset as suggested if you have messed around with any settings should correct itself . For clarification when you performed a video call it used the side camera ( not front ? )

When attempting to make a video call, only the front camera will operate unconditionally.
There is no icon itself to switch to the side camera.
Other apps also work with only the front camera recognized. just like only one camera.

Why would you use the side camera on a video call ? I dont have my Prime with me to test

I would try to flash the firmware manually. Use the tutorial that @Dr_Andy_Vishnu has linked. Unlike in the tutorial, you should use the firmware update function of the flash tool.
Here is the newest firmware:

-KOSPET_PRIME_v2.6_B_20200908.7z - Google Drive

It’s the same version you have already installed. I’m using it, too. It works fine.

2 Likes

you were the one who told him to try video calling :laughing: but maybe it could be useful if you wanted to show someone your dog, or something on your computer

Thank you a lot!
I’ll try it
Keep your finger crossed!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . I am maybe getting lost in the madness of this . For me video calling from watch you would only use the camera facing your face ( not the side one ) . I was just wondering if his front face camera works using a video call app . I’m convinced his watch isnt broken

2 Likes