Prime 2 rumours

The Prime is my favourite FAW so I’m excited to see whatever Kospet comes up with next.

1 Like

The Prime is a great experience! I would surely trust the Prime 2!

1 Like

Sounds like camera is the only upgrade… not very interresting…

1 Like

Only rumours :wink:

3 Likes

And Bluetooth 5?

1 Like

yep, strange how the author of the article hasn’t researched the processor that he claims the watch is rumoured to come with (he also claimed it was a quadcore and was unsure whether the watch would have 5G, while the P22 is actually octacore and doesn’t support 5G)

1 Like

More rumors… Seems to be a whole lot of guessing, more than fact based.

1 Like

…at least NOTHING coincides with my information…:wink:

3 Likes

Rotateable camera. Would be nice if we could get it on 12 o’clock instead, so it will be easier taking foto’s without half of the image being our own hand…

1 Like

Will this bullshit ever end?

1 Like

Looks like it will have to stop mid August, if they believe their own rumors :wink:

1 Like

this ad sells dreams :pleading_face:

No, I simply asked Kospet to get it retracted.
We’ll see what the future holds.
But not until it’s reality.

1 Like

I hopemaybe can add NFC or like solar power cell , like Garmin Instinct Solar , solar power extent battery life time

The amount of energy available from a tiny solar cell is unfortunately not worth looking at unless you add a $100 usd to the price.
At the moment the tech is not ready.

I filed a patent for a solar watch strap.
But realistically it is a way off.

As for NFC… It’s available now.
But what would you use it for?
Given the fact that banking apps rely on a “certified” device…

1 Like

Maybe we should think about starting our own bank?:wink:
Here in Germany, some of the Wirecard equitment is currently available cheaply…

@G1NT0N1C
lol :joy:
But seriously, banking apps require a level of security that is not available (currently) on these devices.
Regardless of vendor.
The design at the moment has permissive SELINUX at the kernel level and is aimed at simple user experience rather than security.

But, who knows what the future holds for those who are willing to pay for these extra features?

2 Likes