Prime 2 ordered!

Ordered Prime 2 Oct 28 from Bangood. Very excited to explore my purchase with this forum. The first hurdle will how long it will take to get here. :grin:laughing :grin:

4 Likes

Good idea to have a thread for the eager of us awaiting delivery. I also have one on the way, and am eagerly awaiting it to reach the first tracking point on itā€™s travel.
How about you, do you have tracking yet ?

1 Like

I do not. I have not checked today though. I will check shortly and get back to you. Perhaps you will keep us updated?

2 Likes

Mine reached 1. tracking location in Europe :ok_hand::grin:
Edit:
Hmm, too happy too fast. Only electronic notification of shipment received. Not the actual packageā€¦

1 Like

Appreciate those of you that are in the vanguard of ordering this watch. I will be watching your experience closely.

1 Like

Now, after over 2 weeks, my tracking changed to ā€œEntered the postal networkā€.
So looks like it will start itā€™s travel through Europe soon :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Gotcha!

5 Likes

Congratulations!! Iā€™m still waiting for itā€¦ :+1:

2 Likes

Ordered mine on 26 Oct. Estimated shipping date which keeps moving is now 21 Nov.

Hopefully I get it this year still.

1 Like

I had the first Prime and loved it. Then I saw thereā€™s a Prime 2 and absolutely need to acquire it. However, I wish it was easily available in the U.S. like the first Prime is.

1 Like

I also ordered prime 2 from bangood on 23 November. First it show that it will ship before 27/11 ,after that
date changed to 27/12 and again changed to 5 January!! What is happening? And now changed to 6/01/21 !!

1 Like

Prime 2 received 12-11

2 Likes

Good evening. I just registered in this forum because I ordered my KP2 at banggood tonight. It looks like a nice smartwatch.

2 Likes

It is. But be prepared: itā€™s big.:rofl:

3 Likes

:joy:. I just hope the battery doesnā€™t disappoint me.

1 Like

Itā€™s okay now. But there will be new firmwares that will significantly improve the runtime.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks.

The battery is that big it could run a electric car for a week :grin:

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::muscle:
I have a Lem10 lemfo which is exceptional but the battery despite making the necessary precautions does not last very long. Thatā€™s why I chose this Prime 2. I canā€™t wait for it to arrivešŸ¤£

1 Like

Good evening, sorry I wanted to know something: how many days does the order take before it is shipped? Thanks.