Powerwatch Reloaded

Originally conceived and rendered by @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp, the Powerwatch Reloaded is a remake of his Matrix Powerwatch. @BeginnerWatchMaker wanted to download his face but unfortunately he hasn’t been online for a while and the link is broken, so I made a similar version.
powertime_reloaded
Tap action works for the Assistant and Dialer icons, steps icon (opens fitness app), heartrate and weather, and tapping at the centre of the time opens clock

Credits: Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp, Marco_Ferreira’s wfd, Powerwatch

Click here to download

15 Likes

@meghgoswami835 Well done mate! :+1: So many times there is a watch face that you are after but the link is out of date…nice to see you help @BeginnerWatchMaker get a face that is at least very similar. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

In this case, another version was possible because it is a watch that actually exists.
If @Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp had published his own design, his permission would be required for a copy.

3 Likes

somehow this rings a bell… :thinking: :thinking:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well actually a watch like this doesn’t exist, but a face like this does. I based this face on the original one made by Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp, but I didn’t ask for his permission to post it…
Should I take it down or is it too late and I am going to forum jail?

If you’re talking about the time when somebody modified and posted one of your watchfaces, then this is different (at least I’m not asking for donations)
Okay not different but trust me I don’t have any intention to steal credit, all credit goes to the original maker of the face

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I really like how fast you response on my post. I really appreciate your effort for this one. thanks.

1 Like

In my opinion, it is a watchface from this company that Bert copied. The design was not originally from Bert, so a 2nd version is ok.

2 Likes

I was just pulling your leg a little

1 Like

Very much needed update

hello

Thanks for this watchface.
I´d like to change the moths and the weekdays to Portuguese, but the fonts that i have are similar but not the same… it looks weird…
Can you tell me the font that you used, please?

Thanks

Sure, I used Venus Rising
Here is the XML savefile for the face if you want to load it up on wfd and make the changes
Or you can give me the weekdays and months in Portuguese and I’ll change it and upload the face

2 Likes

Thanks man, i was gonna make the images on Photoshop, but if you have a more easy way to do it i take it :=)

The months are similiar, just need a change on a few:

FEB to FEV
APR to ABR
MAY to MAI
AUG to AGO
SEP to SET
OCT to OUT
DEC to DEZ

Now the weekdays are completely different:

Sunday to Domingo
Monday to Segunda
Tuesday to Terça
Wednesday to Quarta
Thursday to Quinta
Friday to Sexta
Satuday to Sábado

Again, thanks man :=)

1 Like

Sure, anytime :slight_smile:
Changing the names in wfd is easier than editing images
Here ya go- https://drive.google.com/open?id=18ra7s6PZ9E95kN5zFA59jhIGi-FINgxI

2 Likes

That is awesome!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your work. Is it possible to add some colors? IMO it would be nice. Thank you again

I can’t do it now, I’ll do it when I get time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m gonna wait :wink:

1 Like