"POWER" pointer error

Maybe it happened to you on my dials. When the battery is 100% charged, the charge indicator bounces right off the watch. I don’t know if there’s a mistake with me or WFD, but no panic! When capacity drops, it will return.

I apologize if this has already been addressed here. I noticed that today. I do not charge to 100%

The problem with the new face engines is that the “battery percentage” number is centered. For this reason, the digits no longer have any fixed positions. Therefore, battery graphics can no longer be displayed as they used to be. There are now two new array types for this, AT61 and AT63. These can be used for battery graphics.

2 Likes

Thank you, but I really don’t understand. I’m not a programmer. I don’t want to solve it, it’s a small thing and it will solve itself

Oh, I don’t want you to solve it. I just wanted to explain the problem.
WFD doesn’t support this araytypes- sadly.

Edit: I’m wrong. WFD beta supports it.

2 Likes

thx for ur answer, and how we can use/select them with WFD?

I can’t check it right now. But if I remember correctly, the pre-selection for new stock engines had to be made first. Then a level for battery indicator appears in the tools on the left edge. If you now want to create an exact Battery Indicator with 100 individual steps, there are 2 options:

1: You create 100 individual images. (I would advise against this as it unnecessarily inflates the watchface.)

2: As before, you can separate the 10 and 1 steps. Only 20 images are needed this way. In this case, however, the battery-XML must be adjusted manually, since this beta version is unfortunately not able to do this.

If anyone is interested, I can make a tutorial about it.

1 Like

@Jj_Gallais Here is a solution to this problem for stock launcher
This is a working solution you can upload to your watch.
1.WFD0141 takes pictures (WFD0142beta doesn’t take good pictures for this!)
2. manually fix the “xml” files

thx, i try to understand how these pictures works… :confused:

i’m interested :smiley:

On the watch face The green graphics are the tens and the whites are the ones.
They appear on top of each other. This will be 100X1% with 20 images. If 5; 10; or you want to solve it with 20 images (20; 10; 5%) then it is enough to list the images one after the other under AT61.
@iscle explains.

That might help

AT63:

Here is another pattern. Look at both “xml” files

Here is another pattern.
Look at both “xml” files.
It is now a custom choice to duplicate the blank image “digital1-0” at the beginning or the “digital 1-9” image at the end.
Both are a bit inaccurate but acceptable.

I will try to make tutorial this weekend.

2 Likes