poor reception

Just received an iqi i3 and cell reception is really poor.  Unable to connect to 2g or 3g in places where other phones have no issue.  I even have old 2g watch pone that works where i3 can’t.  Is this an i3 issue… a android watch phone issue (antenna in straps) or just an issue with the one I recieved.  What would ppl recomend for watch phone with good reception?

Thanks for any help.

Jul 7, 2017 14:11:06 GMT 1 deevo said:
Just received an iqi i3 and cell reception is really poor.  Unable to connect to 2g or 3g in places where other phones have no issue.  I even have old 2g watch pone that works where i3 can't.  Is this an i3 issue... a android watch phone issue (antenna in straps) or just an issue with the one I recieved.  What would ppl recomend for watch phone with good reception?

Thanks for any help.

where are you from?

I’m in Australia just outside of a metropolitan area… cheers

Jul 8, 2017 8:21:20 GMT 1 deevo said:
I'm in Australia just outside of a metropolitan area... cheers

i'm checking...

I’m in the blue mountains and it’s fine.
Also fine in Sydney.
Sounds like an antenna problem

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking… just wanted to check if it was a known issue with i3.

Have now raised the problem with gearbest. Here is video of problem if anyone is interested

cheers.
Jul 8, 2017 14:07:52 GMT 1 deevo said:

i do'nt like these sites so far most buyers had problems with watches which they bought through these sites, with aliexpress i did'nt have and if i did it was easier to deal with and get full refund.