please help! Yesterday you install a x5 finow the clock faces and settled in

please help!
Yesterday you install a x5 finow the clock faces and settled in black and now the clock does not work and does not respond to anything. As I can do to return to the factory settings ?

Before installing watch faces I watched this video here, which explained what to do in case of problems:

In your case you might need to flash your watch:

Thank you so much for answering Ophir Oren. At the end I could fix it as follows : Press and hold the middle button and the bottom button until I opened a menu in Chinese . In one of the options MenuN saw the words EMMC and I thought maybe referred to a wipe of the phone memory and so it has been. Thus the clock has been reset back to factory settings and has operational again !

This forum is wonderful and has helped me a lot with the clock settings . However this problem I was not able to find the solution here. I think this " failure " is more common than we think and should have a section on the forum to help fellow members solve this problem when they happen. Thank you very much again and continue to enjoy this fantastic watch ! .

Javi - you are brilliant