Physical Buttons

Hi everybody

Is there a good functionality/app that remaps the physical buttons of kospet hope? I see that upper button lets you go to screen saver while the lower one is a back button, but still features are missing…

Using the app I am asking for, maybe you can set rapid actions for double press of phisical buttons or for long press of them…

Waiting for your answers

Thanks a lot
Luca

For example, I have seen the following applications, do you have any experience with one of them???

BUTTON MAPPER: www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dflar2.homebutton%26hl%3Dit%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dbuttons%2Bmapper%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_4nh0XP78D8vBmwXp9ozIAw&ved=2ahUKEwj-9anMg9jgAhXL4KYKHWk7AzkQ8oQBMAB6BAgLEAM&usg=AOvVaw0zdoH9XJIYOYUe8dXf0xn_

BUTTONS MAPPER:
www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.in_so.navigation.buttonmapper%26hl%3Den_US%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dbuttons%2Bmapper%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_4nh0XP78D8vBmwXp9ozIAw&ved=2ahUKEwj-9anMg9jgAhXL4KYKHWk7AzkQ8oQBMAF6BAgLEAU&usg=AOvVaw3gTT7pMXNx-LzCQ2324Yi1

BUTTON REMAPPER (NO ROOT):
www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.irishin.buttonsremapper%26hl%3Dit%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dbuttons%2Bmapper%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_Izh2XJ2vDon6kwX3z5KYBg&ved=2ahUKEwjdzN6QrtvgAhUJ_aQKHfenBGMQ8oQBMAh6BAgBEBE&usg=AOvVaw0Jdu8nWvdgvc14T7YZNk6z

Thank you, very useful is
“Button Mapper - Remap all hard keys” by
Inter-Soft, but you can only prove the “back button” differently. Now with me “double press”: PCRadio open, “long press”: open “Volume Widget” of WTW Elektronics.

hi.
is there any possibility to get a double tap on the screen to wake up the watch, just to save the hardware button,coz on the long run they will fail first

Cant find any app can fix this

I suppose you need the Xposed Framework with the GravityBox module for that (requires root)

EDIT:

“knockr” might be a better alternative: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2741062

oled displays dont turn on black pixels there’s nearly no power usage while the touch sensors are on to detect gestures :wink:

EDIT2:
The app can be found under the name knockon or DoubleTap to Lock in the playstore but I couldn’t get it to work. Each time it enters the ambient watch screen it would automatically unlock to the user watch screen
Perhaps I did something wrong though…

Apr 11, 2019 7:19:26 GMT 2 jockyw2001 said:

I suppose you need the Xposed Framework with the GravityBox module for that (requires root)

EDIT:

“knockr” might be a better alternative: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2741062

oled displays dont turn on black pixels there’s nearly no power usage while the touch sensors are on to detect gestures :wink:

EDIT2:
The app can be found under the name knockon or DoubleTap to Lock in the playstore but I couldn’t get it to work. Each time it enters the ambient watch screen it would automatically unlock to the user watch screen
Perhaps I did something wrong though  

download link knockr  doesnt work  .  couldnt find any  working play store  app either    

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy929.doubletaptoscreenoff

It actually works fine after switching off ambient screen (disable Always Time in display settings)

I configured 3 taps to disable screen and double tap to enable screen.

Am curious about the battery life

1 Like

works great as i wanted double tap and so on

www.appsapk.com/knockr-app/

good luck

Unfortunately the one I use drains the battery quickly. But I can imagine that it is a solution for when the buttons go bust or for when it is easier to tap the screen instead of pushing buttons.

Apr 11, 2019 18:27:47 GMT 2 jockyw2001 said:
Unfortunately the one I use drains the battery quickly. But I can imagine that it is a solution for when the buttons go bust or for when it is easier to tap the screen instead of pushing buttons.

same with knockr  and when go into airplane mode the app stops working  not so good after all 

Yup both apps suck and consume too much screen power. If I feel like it I will try Xposed with GravityBox module.