Persistent locked screen problem

Kospet Optimus Pro: every time I turn on the screen, either by button press or wrist movement there is a symbol, which I assume to be a padlock. This disappears when I tap the screen. Have looked in settings, but can’t find anything. Is there a solution?

Disable face unlock and the code.

@G1NT0N1C, as a follow up, I have been into settings, more, but there is no face unlock option.
Please note that I do not have a pc or wifi, only a mobile phone.
Thanks.

Sorry, @G1NT0N1C, I am a complete beginner. How do I do this? Where do I obtain the code.
Thanks.

Ok, I was wrong, this device doesn’t have face unlock. Can you upload a picture, please?

@G1NT0N1C, herewith picture. I am using Nova launcher, but the problem has been before Nova or any apps were installed. I have gone back to factory settings in the 1st couple of days since getting the watch. Contrary to my intial enquiry, this seems only to occur when turning on by wrist, not button.

Sad to say, at 1st I thought it was a shopping bag!!!

Then it makes sense. The screen is locked to prevent accidental touch during the wake-up gesture. The watch is only actually unlocked if you click on the padlock immediately. An additional backup that cannot be deactivated.

3 Likes

Unfortunate. As you can see it covers some of the info on the screen.
Many thanks for you prompt attention.

To overcome my “problem” the watch requires an extra setting to toggle on/off ‘prevent accidental touches’, as I have on my phone.