PC connection to LEM X

Hi. I tried to connect to different PCs to LEM X but there is the same problem , that is the PC doesn’t recognize the USB port (unknown device). Is there a suggestion for it? Maybe the cable is faulty? I can charge the battery of my LEM X but cannot see the device. Thank you for your help and supportUSB unknown device.docx (252.1 KB)

Hi,

Android setting. Have a look at this video …

fred

Sept 25, 2018 13:56:56 GMT 1 mammasantissima said:
Hi. I tried to connect to different PCs to LEM X but there is the same problem , that is the PC doesn't recognize the USB port (unknown device). Is there a suggestion for it? Maybe the cable is faulty? I can charge the battery of my LEM X but cannot see the device. Thank you for your help and support

have you tried to see that usb mtp are installed? and if yes, make sure that in settings on the watch go to usb and there make sure that you've chosen trnasfer files (mtp).

“unknwon device” looks more like a faulty cable or faulty driver.

it seems a faulty cable and in this case I contact gearbest to have a new one. For the faulty driver what can I do? thank you

@ soniasophie. Please how can I see see that usb mtp are installed correctly? Thank you bye

Hi how can I see that usb mtp are installed? Thank you

Sept 25, 2018 15:23:25 GMT 1 mammasantissima said:
Hi how can I see that usb mtp are installed? Thank you

all you have to do is go to - devices admin. (stand on the menu on your pc and right click) - click it - in the open window search your device should be unknown device and with with right click you have 2 options seclect the first one and then seclect second one (manually) and then just select usb mtp. that's it and you are ready to go, if this is'nt the case and still issues make sure that on the watch you did select transfer files(mtp) and if still nothing then yes you have only charging cable and not data\charging cable.

I tried connecting LEMX to PC with USB debugging ON, the authorisation message pop up but when I tried to authorize it, it failed with this message showing up “Because an app is obscuring a permission request, setting can’t verify your request”. Please help. I am trying to use vysor to control the LEMX. Thank you.

Sept 28, 2018 11:11:06 GMT 1 @yeowyin said:
I tried connecting LEMX to PC with USB debugging ON, the authorisation message pop up but when I tried to authorize it, it failed with this message showing up "Because an app is obscuring a permission request, setting can't verify your request". Please help. I am trying to use vysor to control the LEMX. Thank you.

do you need the usb debugging to use vysor? watch wo'nt show on the computer if debugging is on.