Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime - sold for $31,000,000 in November

But for you, just the cost of the electricity to download it. It has 20 complications, including a grande and petite sonnerie, a minute repeater, instantaneous perpetual calendar with a four-digit year display, second time zone, and 24-hour and minute subdial. It was the only one of its kind made in stainless steel. My version includes only Date, Day of Month, a 24 Hour Indicator and Moon/Sun reveal.

clock_skin_model

The original:

Patek$31mmOriginal

CREDIT: Patek.com

8 Likes

Loking good as always doubledad :+1: (No doubt about it, that Pappy’s juice is producing remarkable results! :champagne: :smiley:) Of course, seeing your model has 16 less complications…well you can’t have the whole 31 million mate…but I have asked @Louis_peek to write you a check for 1.5 million…if nothing else you can play Squash with it! :rofl: Cheers, Doons

I left my checkbook in the lounge somewhere.

1 Like

Well, Doons, as you can see Louis is a little short of cash now, so I’ll just have to settle for a check. I’m sure you will vouch for him :smiley: :alien: :zzz:

2 Likes

@Louis_Peek? A little short of cash? Never! He just splashed out on a new watch for work! Apparently that is the problem, doubledad…It is rumored (Not that I listen to rumors, but one hears things, you know!) that Louis spends those greenbacks :heavy_dollar_sign: faster than they can print them! So I am confident that his present financial predicament is only temporary ( :woozy_face:) But to save the lad any further embarrassment, there is a check from the Bank Of Crows Nest (Look it up…it’s a real place! :laughing:) on it’s way too you as we speak! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

It has been deleted i can’t get it

Try it now and thanks!

1 Like

Thanks allot but it’s not the 31m$