Patek Philipe 5231J - Complications

I do not know if anyone created this watch face but here is another variant.
Credit: https://www.patek.com/en/collection/complications/5231J-001
Preview:

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MBwhNu3NZ3KkOGJQFUw3-poDr_IpVb4r

9 Likes

Yes vladimir, it’s a nice face, but really “Nothing special” !! :crazy_face: :rofl: It looks that complicated I am glad it is for UL ! I’d never work the damn thing out! Yet another great one mate (Why don’t you make a daggy one for a change?) :roll_eyes: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I have a variant with Sydney instead of London I refer to the time zone. If you want I can send you a link. Thank you.

1 Like

vladimir, I very much appreciate the offer, but I don’t run Universal Launcher on my Kospet, so this face wouldn’t work on it…it is a UL face isn’t it? I only ask because the download has Patek Philipe UL on it. so I assume that it means Universal launcher? But thanks for the offer anyway mate! Cheers, Doons

It’s in the category “Round Custom Faces” and so you don’t need the UL,no matter the name, the only difference is that the time zone is right for Sydney.

1 Like

I knew I’d be wrong about it being for UL. :woozy_face: :laughing: But I just wanted to be sure. So if the offer of the variant with Sydney instead of London is still going then I’d very much like to have that link! Again,many thanks vladimir :+1: Cheers, Doons

Here you are,hope you enjoy it.
Download Sydney: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iR9x30Vxi9f5fuHRyKMjiGQPzz4WZWMJ

1 Like

Hi vladimir, Just loaded this gem on to my watch and it looks magnificent! :+1: Easy to read and quickly find the time in other countries and the colourful continents in the middle of the face add a great contrast to the large white border. I particularly like the hands, quite stylish! Many thanks for making this available to me mate! Cheers, Doons

Beautiful! Is there a parameter we can set ourselves to our own time zone?

I’m sorry but you cannot change the time zone unless you have the files created by me. However, if you are aware of WFD I could send you the two files with the cities and match them yourself for your time zone.

Thanks, but I haven’t learned WFD yet. However I was able to use Gimp to do the rotation and it seems to be working fine.

Thanks Vladimir for this beautiful face and the time zone is perfect for Italy. :grin: :wink: :+1: :pray::

1 Like

So, you want me to send you those two files?

I don’t need them now because I did it with Gimp, but thanks anyway!

I always like to see something different :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone…im new in all this and very noob…is there anyway i can use this in galaxy watch 46mm ? Because it’s such a beautiful face !!

No way, sorry. Nothing here will work on your Galaxy watch. This community is about fullandroid android watches.

Thanks for ur reply…but with all the images can i create it in wm ? Or photoshop for my galaxy ??

With a little skill this is possible. But please note that you need @vladimir_lutzu approval to publish.

@vladimir_lutzu hey bro love ur work ! I just want this for myself not gonna post or publish nywhere :slight_smile: