Paired phone as bluetooth headset

Hi All,

I am using LEM5 pro paired with my android phone and it has its own sim.I got a question about the Bluetooth usage.When i receive a phone call on smart watch is it possible to take that call on paired mobile phone. Basically can i use my android smart phone as a Bluetooth headset.Its seems natural to talk on mobile phone instead of Bluetooth headset. Since mobile phone is already paired via Bluetooth its convenient for me. Can you guys suggest me an app for this.

Thanks in advance
Viky

Oct 27, 2017 4:25:56 GMT 1 vivekdkadam said:
Hi All,

I am using LEM5 pro paired with my android phone and it has its own sim.I got a question about the Bluetooth usage.When i receive a phone call on smart watch is it possible to take that call on paired mobile phone. Basically can i use my android smart phone as a Bluetooth headset.Its seems natural to talk on mobile phone instead of Bluetooth headset. Since mobile phone is already paired via Bluetooth its convenient for me. Can you guys suggest me an app for this.

Thanks in advance
Viky

no, there is'nt an app which does that and you can't use the phone as headset it wo'nt work.