ordered a new watch ferace 3 Android 6.0, qualcomm chipset

Seb84
Can you share the link to buy in alibaba

:frowning: think i’ll have to refund and re-order. doesn’t work like this.
he send it, but without necessary declarations, now returned to sender…

Wow. it just arrived. looks nice on the first view, but very big…
has english language but for sure no playstore.

will post pictures when im home today. but wow… its there.

ok. so far its great. works smooth and nicely. battery seems to go with me through the day without probs (i think this means something).

no developeroptions, no playtore and only english and chinese. i think it squite nice.

In comparison to the Urbane 2 it is bigger and uglier.
By now full android isn’t so feelable, while it comes with a very limited system.

no playstore, registering the watch in the app is hard and needs weechat without a chinese mobile number

features always on display.  finally on full android

battery seems still not to reach the level of the lg. but it works very well and seems to make a full day.

will try to root and get erics launcher runing

i directly mounted the replacement strap. looks much better than the original, but will make a nce leather one later

ok. got the developer option through quickshortcutmaker. adb is now working.

Mar 21, 2018 16:24:28 GMT 1 leafar said:
Seb84 Can you share the link to buy in alibaba

sorry. didn't got this on alibaba, but on taobao.com. its the chinese version of alibaba (they belong together). just search for ferace3

How nfc payment?

Mar 27, 2018 17:27:00 GMT 1 akii said:
How nfc payment?

didn't try until now. will come back later to that

Ok first day with the watch all day on my wrist…

battery is genius. after a full charge, i think i have to revise my upper comment. battery seems even better than in the lg u2. full day on the road and still 68% when i reached home today. lets see how it goes until complete depletion, but it will need more than a day with this one and that is enough for me.

Even better is, that the ferace3 shows to be very stable on battery even when I’m driving a lot (I see, that when i do my usual 450km a day the lg is depleting battery faster while I’m on the move, I think this is Gapps related, but while I still can use it a fll day, I never looked into it.
The ferace didn’t had this issue, but will have to check after installing Gapps again.

have already setup skype, but line and facebook are still missing. also playstore and root are still needing to be applied (i tried root it yesterday, but until now no success).

call quality is good, but here definetly a little behind the lg (still good quality, compareable to my phone micro / the lg is here just too good). speaker is loud enough to make a call even in a little noisy environment.

i found an fw online and am currently downloading. after that will go and try to root again, but

Software is extremely stable (yeah not that beta style, like on the Lem5 I had).

While I bought this watch for the rougher days, when I dont wanna wear the LG (it is so beatiful, you might see on the pics above, i polished the stainless body), I was so decadent and threw the ferace3 today into water. and yes it is water resistant (advertised IP68)

Wide variety of dials in the app delivered with the watch, programs are limited, but since you get EX file explorer (now replaced with total commander by myself), you can install pretty everything you need with downloaded apk files.

The screen is very nice and sharp, but doesn’t reach the quality of the LG (Ferace3 Amoled 400x400 / LG U2 Poled 480x480), touch is very responsive and it features also multi touch (was surprised here, they didn’t advertise this)

Overall I can really say, this seems to be a great device. Extremely enduring battery, stable software, good handling (5 buttons, you can navigate with the buttons only without using the touchscreen, the display will stay in dimmed mode during this. its a great feature for me)

Really a devie, that was worth the money and I would recommend it, especially for people searching for better battery endurance.

I might add up: The charging station is quite ice. It locks the watch body inside and therefore you can move the watch with the charger, without loosing the cable.

Pins on the back are stainless and not this cupper or similar stuff. Hope they will hold as good as on the lg therefore

Mar 28, 2018 14:42:10 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Ok first day with the watch all day on my wrist...

battery is genius. after a full charge, i think i have to revise my upper comment. battery seems even better than in the lg u2. full day on the road and still 68% when i reached home today. lets see how it goes until complete depletion, but it will need more than a day with this one and that is enough for me.

Even better is, that the ferace3 shows to be very stable on battery even when I’m driving a lot (I see, that when i do my usual 450km a day the lg is depleting battery faster while I’m on the move, I think this is Gapps related, but while I still can use it a fll day, I never looked into it.
The ferace didn’t had this issue, but will have to check after installing Gapps again.

have already setup skype, but line and facebook are still missing. also playstore and root are still needing to be applied (i tried root it yesterday, but until now no success).

call quality is good, but here definetly a little behind the lg (still good quality, compareable to my phone micro / the lg is here just too good). speaker is loud enough to make a call even in a little noisy environment.

i found an fw online and am currently downloading. after that will go and try to root again, but

Software is extremely stable (yeah not that beta style, like on the Lem5 I had).

While I bought this watch for the rougher days, when I dont wanna wear the LG (it is so beatiful, you might see on the pics above, i polished the stainless body), I was so decadent and threw the ferace3 today into water. and yes it is water resistant (advertised IP68)

Wide variety of dials in the app delivered with the watch, programs are limited, but since you get EX file explorer (now replaced with total commander by myself), you can install pretty everything you need with downloaded apk files.

The screen is very nice and sharp, but doesn’t reach the quality of the LG (Ferace3 Amoled 400x400 / LG U2 Poled 480x480), touch is very responsive and it features also multi touch (was surprised here, they didn’t advertise this)

Overall I can really say, this seems to be a great device. Extremely enduring battery, stable software, good handling (5 buttons, you can navigate with the buttons only without using the touchscreen, the display will stay in dimmed mode during this. its a great feature for me)

Really a devie, that was worth the money and I would recommend it, especially for people searching for better battery endurance.

Hi, can you tell me how did you polished LG?
Thanks

Mar 29, 2018 1:08:38 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Mar 28, 2018 14:42:10 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Ok first day with the watch all day on my wrist...

Hi, can you tell me how did you polished LG? Thanks

I used Metarex polish.

www.thomann.de/gb/stoelzel_metarex_polierwatte_590195.htm

1. Clean the Stainless parts.

2. Apply Metarex first time, just to clean the metal further, clean than with normal cloth until all dirt is gone.

3 Start polishing with the Metarex cloth and everytime clean it again with normal cloth until you get the desired result.

1. If you are near to Chromium/Mirror look, you will have to become very careful. Not use to much force than with Metarex cloth, or you will get very small scratches again.
    Better spend more turns and keep the applied force small than.

I noticed one glitch now on the ferace3.

Yesterday and the night before, when I took of the watch from my wrist, battery depletion will accelerate a lot.

I\ve got some firmwares and the official flash tool for this watch. anywhere i can upload?