Option square screen as the IQI I2

Is there any app to reduce and put the square screen, as the option that has the IQI I2?
For finow x3+
Thanks

You can select the square or round style for apps under settings->display

Oct 17, 2016 21:20:01 GMT 1 elyot said:
You can select the square or round style for apps under settings->display

Ok I’ve already seen, but some applications like WhatsApp not put the square screen, System applications not suited to square screen.
Thanks

Hello.

I can’t see the option you said on my X3 plus… I’m in SETTINGS–>DISPLAY and I can only see: brightness and the option to power off the screen.
Where can I find it the square option?

Install the OTA. Last OTA brings the button to the page on long press power (replaces silent mode switch). The switch is only for “third party apps”. I have also some apps, not switching to square mode.

ok. I installed an ota this weekend, maybe you’re talking about another one.
I will try this afternoon at home
thanks !!

solved. I installed yesterday the new OTA
Now I can see perfectly the options of endomondo. Only remains the problem of fixing SAT. I fix it, but when the watch is on the wrist, it’s difficult

Because the antenna is inside the band.

Oct 21, 2016 7:25:01 GMT 1 ogutierr said:
Only remains the problem of fixing SAT. I fix it, but when the watch is on the wrist, it's difficult

The human body seriously degrades radio signals. So that combined with MTK’s poor GPS performance makes GPS lock under less than ideal conditions difficult at times.

The human body seriously degrades radio signals. So that combined with MTK’s poor GPS performance makes GPS lock under less than ideal conditions difficult at times.

DAMM. I bought it because I want to run without phone. only wearing the X3 with music inside and my new BT eartpones.
so…I’ve a X3 + BT earphone + new SIM and I can’t use it for the main use I wanted

no solution?

I know that some Sony smartwatch 3 owners had similar issues with their watches. From reading in their forums, i saw that the quick and easy solution to this issue was to wear the watch over a wrist brace. That would give some room for the GPS antenna to access the signal a bit better. I don’t if this could help but you may want to try it.

I am very interested in your experience with the Finow X3+ as well. I was looking forward to buy it and use it for running using Endomondo and after reading more and more about the GPS issues, i am not sure anymore…

BTW ogutierr, i already own a LG Urbane LTE watch that does exactly this (use GPS with Endomondo for running and also can be used as a phone). It runs on Android Wear though and you might not like that. For me, it’s ok but i would prefer having a full Android watch instead and that’s why i am trying to find one that would be as reliable as my LG but i haven’t found it yet

Oct 21, 2016 17:33:28 GMT 1 miroul said:
BTW ogutierr, i already own a LG Urbane LTE watch

The LTE’s antenna design is a bit better. That being said, I find the LTE to be one of the most limited cellular smartwatches on the market. No connection to a paired phone effectively turns it into a $20 throwaway smartwatch. And Wear 2.0 Dev Preview 3 doesn’t really help matters.

Until i can find a Chinese smartwatch that truly can be used for GPS apps when worn on the wrist without an issue, i think i’ll stick to my LG Urbane LTE. The concept of having a full fledge Android smartwatch, completely autonomous is truly appealing to me but my main concern is the ability of a smartwatch to be useful over the day, with my lifestyle. I’ve owned Garmin watches in the past, then Motorola, Pebble and Huawei watches but the only one that i found that could truly be meeting all my needs for training, notification and sms on the go and phone calls was the LG Urbane LTE. I did consider the Samsung Gear S2 3G for a while but the limitation in apps and the bad reports of battery life kept me away from it.

Please don’t think that i am a LG advocate, I am not a LG fanboy at all, i had LG phones in the past and was not that impressed. I tend to change my phones and gadgets very often and don’t care about brands. There is bad and good products in all of them anyways (Samsung Note 7 anyone??).

That being said, i am looking forward to see what the Kingwear KW98 GPS performance will turn out to be. That watch is not using the antenna in the band concept and hopefully, it will provide better GPS fix.

We’ll have to wait and see.

Last day I fixed SAT out of my wrist. then, I put it again and ride a little with my electric uni-wheel and I recorded the track with endomondo.
So, I hope the problems are less when you have fixed the position. I will try again.
See the video on youtube where several android smartwatches are tested. X3 is one of the worse GPS signal I though… but other models are better.

I tried again yesterday. I use a sim with internet data and I suppose it fix quickly because of that… I putted the watch on the wrist not adjusted… and I had no problems.