On off button doesnt work and screen flashing with kospet logo continueously see

Hello i bought kospet prime 2 one month and a halg ago.In the last days i have a flashing screen with the kospet logo.I cant turn on the watch.The on off isnt working.When the watch is charged it opens.Then when i push the on button to lock the screen it turns flashing continuously until it is out of battery
Can anyone help me?I cant use the watch

Please press both buttons. If the watch turns off stop pressing. It should be possible to switch the watch off this way. Can you confirm?

The watch closed after it opened and the battery fron 78 eent off after half an hour.I tried these with the two buttons still nothing.When charging its flashing showing logo of KOSPET

Ok, let the battery run down. If the watch turnes off, you should flash the firmware manually.

Where should i go to do that and how?

Here is the newest firmware for the Prime2:
-D09_KOSPET_PRIME2_V1.4_20201031.zip - Google Drive

Here you find a tutorial how to do it:
-Flashing Tutorial.pdf - Google Drive

And here are the needed tools:
-Flashing Tools.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Thank you i will try

One last thing . The battery must be completely drained for this to work . So when it finally dies try turning it on a few times to drain the battery further . Hopefully it will flash before it powers up via your Pc :+1:

1 Like

:+1:normaly it will.:+1:

1 Like

hello in the last step of the tutorial 14 when i press download the bar doesnt seem to fill to a yellow colour why?

Hi . When you select dowload after selecting scatter file the process will start when you connect watch that should be turned off

1 Like

hello i have tried and downloaded the problem still remains when the on off button is pushed accidentally the watch is flashing with the kospet logo and i have to wait the battery to close.Any other sollution?Ihave the guarantee so the watch may have to be turned back
For now can i lock the on off button with some option?

There is an app called “Button mapper”. Maybe it can do the trick, I’m not sure.

1 Like

moreover before i download the watch when the battery was out was charged again
After when i charge the watch it doesnt open with the sound that did before there is the kospet logo flashing
So i cant use the watch i bought two months ago.

The watch worked properly after the update and the steps i followed
Later after some days again problems, the watch is not charging the battery is hot and when i charge i can see only
the kospet logo
Is there sonethibg to do orelse i must change the watch for a brandnew?

It’s not a problem with the update. I guess it’s a hardware problem.

So what should i do?

After a lot of problems with the watch , with the screen flashing continuously, The watch worked properly after the update and the steps i followed
Later after some days again problems, the watch is not charging the battery is hot and when i charge i can see only the kospet logo.

After that the watch stays alive a few minute out of battery
So many problems
I want to be sent a brand new watch as I have bought it from Greece two monthw ago

I wait for your answer
Uploading: VID_20210514_115500.mp4…
i provide two videos of the problems some of them because there are a lot
Uploading: VID_20210514_121214.mp4…

Thank you

Thanks for your time Pablo
After a lot of problems with the watch , with the screen flashing continuously, The watch worked properly after the update and the steps i followed
Later after some days again problems, the watch is not charging the battery is hot and when i charge i can see only the kospet logo.

After that the watch stays alive a few minute out of battery
So many problems
I want to be sent a brand new watch as I have bought it from Greece two monthw ago
I am trying to post videow of the problems and i see the message
<<Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.>>
I wait for your answer
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prcXAMG5noBk3_HMuS4xR_N2N1NJbRmB/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HNt4AK-1ZGo4CiH0bTqH_7NyMwr7yRVO/view?usp=sharing